Samsung Galaxy Fold

Glariel

Banned
Joined
Feb 21, 2018
Messages
26,710
Reaction score
2,030
I don’t know if telco is taking in this phone

What happened if one register under telecom contract and another one under Samsung experienced stores?

Wondering will it be consider as one or two registration
 

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2011
Messages
5,911
Reaction score
7
I don’t know if telco is taking in this phone

Starhub and singtel Samsung fold microsite is up... Available on 18Sep (Black).

Edit..
2199 with the 75plan
2499 with the 50plan
 
Last edited:

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2011
Messages
5,911
Reaction score
7
What happened if one register under telecom contract and another one under Samsung experienced stores?

Wondering will it be consider as one or two registration
When u pre-reg, it uses email/phone number...
If u create 2 differ, will b 2
 

Apparatus

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 27, 2005
Messages
58,258
Reaction score
13,831
Starhub and singtel Samsung fold microsite is up... Available on 18Sep (Black).

Edit..
2199 with the 75plan
2400 with the 50plan

Where are the links for both telcos?

Like that register with interest for what?
 

Apparatus

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 27, 2005
Messages
58,258
Reaction score
13,831
Rightly speaking Samsung should give priority to those who register with interest over the telco releases. A week in advance to those who register should be appropriate before the telcos release the Fold

Unless the register with interest is simply a survey to find out the response to the Fold. LC like that register for **** ah
 

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2011
Messages
5,911
Reaction score
7
Rightly speaking Samsung should give priority to those who register with interest over the telco releases. A week in advance to those who register should be appropriate before the telcos release the Fold

Unless the register with interest is simply a survey to find out the response to the Fold. LC like that register for **** ah
Today we will know if we rcv info abt it...it might give us a private link to buy (?)

For me, this is still an advance buy.
If we follow USA schedule, it shd be 26th.
It will allow promo/preorder...after the iphone week
 
Last edited:

Apparatus

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 27, 2005
Messages
58,258
Reaction score
13,831
The longer I wait my interest wanes more

Coming to think now the Fold looks like old tech ah

Next high-end Galaxy device will come with SD865, LPDDR5X flash memory and better cameras

🙄
 
Last edited:

Glariel

Banned
Joined
Feb 21, 2018
Messages
26,710
Reaction score
2,030
Maybe they have limited stocks that’s why.
That’s why only Samsung VivoCity carries the fold and not other Samsung stores

Want to go see the demo set have to go Vivo or paragon there to see, my house Samsung experience store there don’t have.

Probably next week or this week then I drop by Paragon to see since I’m going to the Apple store at Orchard to see the latest iPhones
 

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2011
Messages
5,911
Reaction score
7
The longer I wait my interest wanes more

Coming to think now the Fold looks like old tech ah

Next Galaxy device will come with SD865, LPDDR5X flash memory and better cameras

🙄
needs to come with 90Hz or 120Hz refresh rate
 

Apparatus

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 27, 2005
Messages
58,258
Reaction score
13,831
Tomorrow selling still no news ah....half a day going leow

🙄
 
Last edited:

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2011
Messages
5,911
Reaction score
7
Eats up a lot of battery with high refresh rate and 5G
5G not needed
Singapore, as a country, will not be ready til 2021

High refresh rate is something we could feel/see (through UI or web browsing)

Today, only some games uses it
 

Apparatus

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 27, 2005
Messages
58,258
Reaction score
13,831
All the register for interest how seow wan ah

I'm not going to q for the silver set. If I walk there and ask and if they have it then I buy. If they run out of stock or q is super long then forget it
 

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2011
Messages
5,911
Reaction score
7
All the register for interest how seow wan ah

I'm not going to q for the silver set. If I walk there and ask and if they have it then I buy. If they run out of stock or q is super long then forget it
i will take the black ....as its 3 days earlier than silver
 

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2004
Messages
8,627
Reaction score
691
I dun foresee a long queue for it, as even after bundling it with a 2 yr plan, still gonna be quite ex. I may go down to the Singtel ir M1 shop diwnstairs to looksy, and depending on my mood, i might buy it....with a plan if possible.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top