Samsung Galaxy Fold

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2011
Messages
5,911
Reaction score
7
I dun foresee a long queue for it, as even after bundling it with a 2 yr plan, still gonna be quite ex. I may go down to the Singtel ir M1 shop diwnstairs to looksy, and depending on my mood, i might buy it....with a plan if possible.
I last recall that devices will be sold at selected places

The device will be sold at selected M1, Singtel and StarHub stores and the Samsung Experience Store at
VivoCity
Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/samsungs-galaxy-fold-smartphone-available-spore-sept-18


Starhub - Vivo (confirm)
M1 - Paragon (likley)
Singtel - ??



No one will want to buy one
Queue for what
Waste time
I will be happy
this way, it will be a quick one
 
Last edited:

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2011
Messages
5,911
Reaction score
7
super sian...
Starhub is a walk-in (pretty much confirm)
I guess the rest will be similar

The pre-reg is pretty much useless
Now advance q or anything :(
 

Apparatus

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 27, 2005
Messages
58,260
Reaction score
13,833
super sian...
Starhub is a walk-in (pretty much confirm)
I guess the rest will be similar

The pre-reg is pretty much useless
Now advance q or anything :(

The pre-reg is just to gauge the response of the Fold
 

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2011
Messages
5,911
Reaction score
7
the crazy part is for Samsung to know only
(to manage the production)

Samsung is expected to ship around 1 million units of the Galaxy Fold globally in the second pre-order run. Between 20,000 – 30,000 of those units will be distributed in South Korea. September 18 is also when the Galaxy Fold becomes available in select markets across Europe.
 

SEI1987

Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2012
Messages
308
Reaction score
59
This is quite crazy I've had a few sleepless days not wanting to miss the pre order window. It really seems like there isn't gonna be one.. I've actually ben chilling out at vivo Ince 11am incase the pre order tells you to pay a deposit at the actual store.

I talked to the guys here and asked do we have to queue tomorrow morning because there has been no emails so far.

They said will email us and there will be a collection timings for us to collect. I asked are you sure he said he's pretty sure so that's not reassuring either..

Soo.. If by tonight 10pm no emails or news anyone wanna camp outside the store with me?
 

SEI1987

Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2012
Messages
308
Reaction score
59
That’s little.
I doubt Singapore market will sell well

Why are you even posting here you keep saying you not intrested. Then you say no one will buy you can already see a few people here are intrested. You just salty or what? Why not go on every page if a phone you don't wanna buy and say the same thing also you so free is it?
 

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2011
Messages
5,911
Reaction score
7
This is quite crazy I've had a few sleepless days not wanting to miss the pre order window. It really seems like there isn't gonna be one.. I've actually ben chilling out at vivo Ince 11am incase the pre order tells you to pay a deposit at the actual store.

I talked to the guys here and asked do we have to queue tomorrow morning because there has been no emails so far.

They said will email us and there will be a collection timings for us to collect. I asked are you sure he said he's pretty sure so that's not reassuring either..

Soo.. If by tonight 10pm no emails or news anyone wanna camp outside the store with me?
I'm switching to M1...(Paragon)
There will be some exclusive invites (less than 15)

I believe Starhub will have limited sets as well
However, they have the luxury as SES is at same building
(replenish stock also easier)

I understand how you feel
Later (like Huawei P30), ppl start q at vivo
 

SEI1987

Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2012
Messages
308
Reaction score
59
I'm switching to M1...(Paragon)
There will be some exclusive invites (less than 15)

I believe Starhub will have limited sets as well
However, they have the luxury as SES is at same building
(replenish stock also easier)

I understand how you feel
Later (like Huawei P30), ppl start q at vivo

Ah OK I wish you the best of luck!! One way or another I will get one tomorrow I just don't want to pay scalpers $4000 for it. I really hate people who do that.. Makes people like us who are actually gonna use this not able to get it
 

joesph

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 15, 2005
Messages
9,513
Reaction score
750
Why are you even posting here you keep saying you not intrested. Then you say no one will buy you can already see a few people here are intrested. You just salty or what? Why not go on every page if a phone you don't wanna buy and say the same thing also you so free is it?
he has more Samsung and watches than us

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT
 

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2004
Messages
8,627
Reaction score
691
Till now,
No head no tail update,
Really bad sia..
Perhaps this is a good thing, gives us time to reflect. I was all ready to buy one IF it were available easily in a nearby telco shop, but since so leh cheh to buy, maybe can save money.:D
 

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2011
Messages
5,911
Reaction score
7
Perhaps this is a good thing, gives us time to reflect. I was all ready to buy one IF it were available easily in a nearby telco shop, but since so leh cheh to buy, maybe can save money.:D
It will not be at neayby telco.
Starhub - vivo
M1 - paragon
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top