Samsung galaxy note jelly bean

Joined
May 23, 2012
Messages
9,460
Reaction score
0
Oic, i was turning off all the auto kill task app and monitor the status.

Worry that the app doesn't match with the Andriod version yet. Have to be get update.

Thanks !
Mine was slow at first too. Not sure if apps are rebuilding some cache or JB issue. I've turned on my Force GPU rendering in Developer Options and see how it goes next few days..
 

vee4044

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2007
Messages
22,490
Reaction score
7,123
like it very much, no battery drain issue, all my pics, data n video ect........as usual. dun need to buy Note II liao.
 

Modd-36

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2008
Messages
5,180
Reaction score
60
pics, video and some data should be stored on the data storage.
 

rarenick

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
26,200
Reaction score
3,677
I didnt factory reset mine. seems a bit sluggish but acceptable. I think no battery drain problem. need to monitor further though.
 

Jurong640

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2011
Messages
45,444
Reaction score
18,611
My Galaxy Note since ICS all along have battery drain.
Hopping over to JB, same problem. :(

My original battery has problems. The screen will flicker with stripes when battery is low
 

hermes76

Master Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2006
Messages
3,297
Reaction score
71
My Galaxy Note since ICS all along have battery drain.
Hopping over to JB, same problem. :(

My original battery has problems. The screen will flicker with stripes when battery is low

hmm...mine will have this problem randomly but not sure if it's only when low-batt...shall monitor with JB
 

Jurong640

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2011
Messages
45,444
Reaction score
18,611
Screen Flashing in Note

hmm...mine will have this problem randomly but not sure if it's only when low-batt...shall monitor with JB

hmm, seems many have this problem with screen flashing.
I though i was bug in ICS firmware.
But when i flashed Jellybean on it, same problem occurs.

And yes, it does not happen only during low battery. It happens anytime randomly.

I went service centre weeks ago to checkout this problem, they say must keep my Note there for their "por-fessionals" to check at S$30 non refunable. I suspect is Motherboard problem. I asked the price if it's really motherboard problem, the price came out S$280++ w/o GST :eek: .

I rejected the service as warranty is over and motherboard cost so much. Moreover, i'll be re-contracting with my new phone this coming december to either S4 or Note III.
 

danny8x8

Banned
Joined
May 15, 2010
Messages
74,062
Reaction score
11,298
hmm, seems many have this problem with screen flashing.
I though i was bug in ICS firmware.
But when i flashed Jellybean on it, same problem occurs.

And yes, it does not happen only during low battery. It happens anytime randomly.

I went service centre weeks ago to checkout this problem, they say must keep my Note there for their "por-fessionals" to check at S$30 non refunable. I suspect is Motherboard problem. I asked the price if it's really motherboard problem, the price came out S$280++ w/o GST :eek: .

I rejected the service as warranty is over and motherboard cost so much. Moreover, i'll be re-contracting with my new phone this coming december to either S4 or Note III.

Probably battery problem. Take your battery out and feel for any slight bulges on the battery. Even if there aren't, why don't you try a new battery. You can get it for less than $10, so worth a shot.
For those who experience flickering of the screen or tinting of the screen for no reason, the same advice too--Change the battery.
Hope it works for you!
 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
after update ok leh. just find that when I am listening music+whatsapp+internet surfing+scroll down the notification bar... the performance a little little bit sluggish.
other than that its fine...

dont like the built in swype feature for the samsung keyboard. not as responsive as the Original swype.

s pen now is a bit more accurate but not as good as galaxy note 10.1
 

lawlaw77

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2013
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Have you flash Speedmod 5-2k? or you are using dxlse?

after update ok leh. just find that when I am listening
music+whatsapp+internet surfing+scroll down the notification bar... the performance a little little bit sluggish.
other than that its fine...

dont like the built in swype feature for the samsung keyboard. not as responsive as the Original swype.

s pen now is a bit more accurate but not as good as galaxy note 10.1
 

rarenick

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
26,200
Reaction score
3,677
Last night charge from 4am at 10% until 8am only 80%.

Will monitor further regarding charging.
 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
Have you flash Speedmod 5-2k? or you are using dxlse?

mine was normal update through a notification. I just download the package and it auto install...

fyi I nv flash my Galaxy Note, cuz its for business use only
 

Jurong640

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2011
Messages
45,444
Reaction score
18,611
Probably battery problem. Take your battery out and feel for any slight bulges on the battery. Even if there aren't, why don't you try a new battery. You can get it for less than $10, so worth a shot.
For those who experience flickering of the screen or tinting of the screen for no reason, the same advice too--Change the battery.
Hope it works for you!

yup, the original battery has slight bulges. I have 2 batteries, one Original, one Gold. The Gold last bettery, but over the months, it started to show flicker.

Or should i buy those $6.90 battery at Qoo10? Reviews are is wont last
 

Jurong640

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2011
Messages
45,444
Reaction score
18,611
Now camera function slow compare to old version.

Did u restart or factory reset. It will be better after factory reset.

Have you flash Speedmod 5-2k? or you are using dxlse?

Still think if speedmod. Is it good? Last time on ICS, speedmod, randomly slows my phone. Like underclock the speed of the processors, or it's due to the settings i made from the app that could set the processors
 

lawlaw77

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2013
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
I am using speedmod 5-2k, but my battery really draining very fast..so want to know any of them using SG Rom without flashing speedmod, how their battery drain?

Did u restart or factory reset. It will be better after factory reset.



Still think if speedmod. Is it good? Last time on ICS, speedmod, randomly slows my phone. Like underclock the speed of the processors, or it's due to the settings i made from the app that could set the processors
 

Jurong640

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2011
Messages
45,444
Reaction score
18,611
I am using speedmod 5-2k, but my battery really draining very fast..so want to know any of them using SG Rom without flashing speedmod, how their battery drain?

without speedmod, it's still drains. Original battery perhaps can only last 5-6hrs
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top