Samsung Note 10/10+ Accessories Thread

dappercivility

Master Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2019
Messages
2,985
Reaction score
925
What case are you guys using? I am alternating between uag plasma and spigen crystal flex. I like the spigen crystal flex that shows the rear cover but prefer the protection of the uag case. Headache right
 

Glariel

Banned
Joined
Feb 21, 2018
Messages
26,714
Reaction score
2,030
What case are you guys using? I am alternating between uag plasma and spigen crystal flex. I like the spigen crystal flex that shows the rear cover but prefer the protection of the uag case. Headache right
I using rhinoshield case for both my Note 10 and 10+
 

Glariel

Banned
Joined
Feb 21, 2018
Messages
26,714
Reaction score
2,030
Rhinoshield is opaque black right? I prefer clear case so I can admire the back :D
Rhinoshield also got but back not protected
Can try spigen

J3bVg44.jpg
 

galaxyuser

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
796
Reaction score
0
I checked this link via EzBuy and it is up to $45. Is that true? If that's the case, isn't it better to get the Whitestone instead?

Cheers

I'd recommend Zeelot for full screen coverage. Whitestone doesn't cover the punch hole, and leaves a gap above the punch hole. Any cracks or scratches there won't be protected. Personally I'm using Zeelot. No cracks so far.
 

shanz80

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2019
Messages
2,284
Reaction score
136
im using clear gradient hp cover.. so when use tgt with the aura phone, it looked sibeh chio
 

dasreich

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2001
Messages
1,009
Reaction score
8
I use the Ringke Fusion and Fusion X
Great Set of Protection
Been using since LG and Samsung days
 

Tony.Manero

Honorary Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2019
Messages
113,041
Reaction score
37,702
Even the best tempered glass interferes with the fingerprint scanner somehow. Best go with plastic screen protector like the default
 

MasK

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
4,773
Reaction score
243
On my previous S10, with the Ringke Dual Film SP, the FP scanner worked faster than on the stock film. I'll rate it from best to worst:

-Naked
-Ringke
-Stock film

Im still skeptical about applying a glass SP. The best way to fully experience the speed of the scanner is to go naked and I might just go that way soon.
And yea.. the Ringe feels good when new.. but scratches up pretty quick and has that rubbery feel when swiping..
 

zhix

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2001
Messages
1,272
Reaction score
57
Hi

I bought this as well and installation was relatively easy, but my fingerprint sensor totally does not work at all .. not sure what I did wrong

reach out to the seller and he asked if I used that UV film during the application after the glue has spread fully ... I did use it.

so not sure what went wrong .. does anyone have any ideas?


https://m.tb.cn/h.Vd1BhQf?sm=32e2b2

Cheap and good and sensitive....

Used it for about 4 months.. no issue with fingerprint.

Sent from Samsung SM-N970F using GAGT
 

midlusionz

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2007
Messages
1,886
Reaction score
24
Hi, just order N10+ from M1, is there a free screen protector? If is it just a piece piece of plastic film?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top