To be precise, the boat has already sunk, just like the Women's boat.
So not able to use this for fever top up anymore? Any substitute?

To be precise, the boat has already sunk, just like the Women's boat.
Best, I secured mail ask them why my cashback don't tally with the amount I calculated. I had like 7 online transactions and 1 offline. CSO still can tell me that asides from the offline transaction (the transaction details were listed out), everything else got 7% which means my cashback amount is correct.
I blur leh, thought I count wrongly so count 2 more times. No leh really is short of $9.70 which would make sense if my $194 qoo10 transaction only got 2% instead of 7%.
Have asked CSO to check again. Zzz.
I called in and gotten the 7% for both Singtel and Starhub. The adjustment was reflected 2 days later.
Have been calling in past few months. Have to be patient when explaining to the CSO...some of them may genuninely not know the issue or pretend not to know![]()
My statement date is 23 May.
Replied from IB, CSO mentioned only one time manual credit.
It seem ST bill changed code recently and not category as Online.
Just counted my rebate amount. Sistic is also not eligible as the 7% rebate.
Sorry to sidetrack a bit, sistic.com is also not online for DBS live fresh. Appealing now.
Explain what to the CSO? What did u said?
CSO replied to my mail, stating that both cathay (movie) online ticket payment and starhub are 0.2%.
Checked my last statement and contacted the cso over chat. And she said I didn't receive my full 7% cash back coz of shopee transaction merchant code.Why you say so?
Checked my last statement and contacted the cso over chat. And she said I didn't receive my full 7% cash back coz of shopee transaction merchant code.
Sent from Samsung SM-G930F using GAGT
Yup it's not excluded. Don't know why. Maybe their merchant code got problem recently or something wrong with scb classificationI don't see any exclusions ìn the TnC that Shopee may be classified under.