anyone knows what is the semi-expressway beside the waterway!?
It's a road
https://www.facebook.com/waterwayview

anyone knows what is the semi-expressway beside the waterway!?
LRT is fine for you? if so, punggol is the choice. all bto is in walking distance for LRT.Dunno which project to apply for leh... None are close to LRT/MRT (Khatib Court excluded, too expensive), and only one project has its own eating house. All seems quite inconvenient for someone who doesn't drive...
LRT is great, but it seems even the Matilda project is quite a distance away. Sad that I joined the party too late for the ones right next to LRTLRT is fine for you? if so, punggol is the choice. all bto is in walking distance for LRT.
for me I don't mind lah.. don't think my elderly mom will like it.i noticed the layout is open concept kitchen for most of the flats! Good sia no need waste money hack away! is this the trend recently or hdb got open concept kitchen last time riao?
i noticed the layout is open concept kitchen for most of the flats! Good sia no need waste money hack away! is this the trend recently or hdb got open concept kitchen last time riao?
You can choose whether u want it open or closed for some type of flats. They only started that from Jul 2013 BTO.
https://www.facebook.com/waterwayview
July Have![]()
Which project???
I see all floorplan, dont have option of open kitch concept..
I dont rem seeing it from July floorplan right from the launch..
I know Matilda Portico(Mar 2013) has the wet/dry kitchen concept..
![]()
I loved this concept, why don't they offer it in this BTO? Haha.
Sadly didn't manage to get a unit. Last unit selected on the day before my selection, haha.

wa 2nd day only punggol 5 room already filled up and 4 room is almost soon.. havent even past the weekend lol