September 2013 BTO

siewhf

Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
321
Reaction score
0
what does it mean if i see the last queue number for the day unchanged over a few days? that means there is no selection on that day where the last queue number did not change ?

May be system down or not updating due to maintenance.
 

2688Viv

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2013
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Hi,

Anyone taking bank loan? How's the downpayment like? 5% through cash 5% through cpf? :s11:
 

valancefairy

Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2012
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Any idea where n when we r able to view the 3D model for our selected projects interior 3D models? I'm referring to the small white color 3D interior layout hdb made for each project, not the showroom.
 

yellowfish

Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2008
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
macdawn;81719460]Sigh.
I probably will be asking again in Jan, to see if I still have chance. I don't mind lower floors. This forever alone one just want to find a home to set her shoes and bags down, for good. :(

I got a q no. 25× but almost all the ready balance flats (or soon to be ready ones) are taken up.. only left with those BTO only. Sad.. . Really needy to hv a ready one as homeless soon.. :(
 

macdawn

Member
Joined
May 15, 2001
Messages
193
Reaction score
0
I got a q no. 25× but almost all the ready balance flats (or soon to be ready ones) are taken up.. only left with those BTO only. Sad.. . Really needy to hv a ready one as homeless soon.. :(

Sigh. But you number still much better than mine. Can you see what is the queue number now?

I am tempted to look for resale, but the ones near Yishun are old and out of my budget. :(
I dun mind getting the BTO ones, and I don't mind lower floors. I just want a home to call my own! :(
 

yellowfish

Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2008
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Sigh. But you number still much better than mine. Can you see what is the queue number now?

I am tempted to look for resale, but the ones near Yishun are old and out of my budget. :(
I dun mind getting the BTO ones, and I don't mind lower floors. I just want a home to call my own! :(

As of today, the q no is only 141...
 

siewhf

Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
321
Reaction score
0
If someone is absent on the Date of Booking, can the person still eligible to book on the next day (after the Booking day) ?
 

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 24, 2008
Messages
84,917
Reaction score
2,910
If someone is absent on the Date of Booking, can the person still eligible to book on the next day (after the Booking day) ?

You need to call them and let them know..Cannot just go missing..They will take it as you gave up the ballot..
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top