what does it mean if i see the last queue number for the day unchanged over a few days? that means there is no selection on that day where the last queue number did not change ?
May be system down or not updating due to maintenance.

what does it mean if i see the last queue number for the day unchanged over a few days? that means there is no selection on that day where the last queue number did not change ?
yishun bto 4 room![]()

Hi,
Anyone taking bank loan? How's the downpayment like? 5% through cash 5% through cpf?![]()
Any idea where n when we r able to view the 3D model for our selected projects interior 3D models? I'm referring to the small white color 3D interior layout hdb made for each project, not the showroom.
HDB just not make that for every project. They only have typical model for 3,4 and 5 rooms.
https://www.facebook.com/waterwayview
macdawn;81719460]Sigh.
I probably will be asking again in Jan, to see if I still have chance. I don't mind lower floors. This forever alone one just want to find a home to set her shoes and bags down, for good.![]()
as far as i know, i dont think such a model is available. But it does look similar to the typical layout plans(just not 3d). maybe u can refer to that.I'm referring to this kind of layout model for different projects.
imgur: the simple image sharer
Does hdb still do this type of model for different projects? Where n when can we find it?
I got a q no. 25× but almost all the ready balance flats (or soon to be ready ones) are taken up.. only left with those BTO only. Sad.. . Really needy to hv a ready one as homeless soon..![]()
Sigh. But you number still much better than mine. Can you see what is the queue number now?
I am tempted to look for resale, but the ones near Yishun are old and out of my budget.
I dun mind getting the BTO ones, and I don't mind lower floors. I just want a home to call my own!![]()
As of today, the q no is only 141...
complain coz got too many choicesi seen people with 2digit queue complaining..lol
i seen people with 2digit queue complaining..lol
If someone is absent on the Date of Booking, can the person still eligible to book on the next day (after the Booking day) ?
complain coz got too many choices![]()
LOL! Dunno which unit to choose har?