Share your battery saving method!

Joined
Jan 13, 2020
Messages
373
Reaction score
2
As soon as you notice your battery charge is dropping faster than usual, reboot the phone. ... Google services aren't the only culprits; third-party apps can also get stuck and drain the battery. If your phone keeps killing the battery too fast even after a reboot, check the battery information in Settings.
 

Angtehkor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2019
Messages
15,693
Reaction score
678
As soon as you notice your battery charge is dropping faster than usual, reboot the phone. ... Google services aren't the only culprits; third-party apps can also get stuck and drain the battery. If your phone keeps killing the battery too fast even after a reboot, check the battery information in Settings.

Ok thank for your information
 

Angtehkor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2019
Messages
15,693
Reaction score
678
never reboot mine for the past 5 or 6 days

Hi bro, under developer options>running services. If I want to stop app from running in background. Which ones should I stop. Online website say don't stop system apps. So which ones should I stop and which ones to leave alone.
 

Angtehkor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2019
Messages
15,693
Reaction score
678
can you share your running apps list here?

83241573_3488029077937099_1267566057321660416_o.jpg


82021582_3488029397937067_2943356691564986368_o.jpg


83188340_3488029644603709_5996233631838765056_o.jpg


83021795_3488029977937009_726329134971617280_o.jpg
 

1982-1994

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2016
Messages
61,498
Reaction score
32,436
What is cached background process

why you don't Google one

That being said, "cached background processes" usually refers to processes that do not have a foreground activity and do not have a running service. These processes are kept in memory simply because we have enough memory to do so, and therefore, as you note, the user can switch back to these processes quickly.
 

1982-1994

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2016
Messages
61,498
Reaction score
32,436
about the running apps, personally I removed Samsung push. and I always manually stop the customisation service
 

Angtehkor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2019
Messages
15,693
Reaction score
678
Why no bro and sis interested in saving battery thread. Because most of you guys phone sot only 4-5 hours and phone almost dead despite you guys holding a 4300mah note 10+
 

1982-1994

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2016
Messages
61,498
Reaction score
32,436
Why no bro and sis interested in saving battery thread. Because most of you guys phone sot only 4-5 hours and phone almost dead despite you guys holding a 4300mah note 10+

because many find it a hassle to do this and that just to save a bit of battery which they find it not justified, my guess
 

Angtehkor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2019
Messages
15,693
Reaction score
678
because many find it a hassle to do this and that just to save a bit of battery which they find it not justified, my guess

Is not save a bit of battery, is save a lot hor. Your sot for Samsung note 10+ is 17 hours while theirs is only 4 hours.
 

1982-1994

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2016
Messages
61,498
Reaction score
32,436
maybe because they are not light users.
if I do gaming throughout the 100% battery, I should only hit 5h SOT too. if those apps which we adb removed were to be removed by Samsung in the first place, probably all can hit 10h SOT haha
 

1982-1994

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2016
Messages
61,498
Reaction score
32,436
WOT here


I believe most of the users just want to keep up with the trend by owning the latest smartphones. they don't really care about battery life since the fast charger nowadays can replenish the batt in such a short time
, enough for individual usage.

for myself, I care about battery when I came across this SOT thingy back in 2013 upon using Sony ultra Z, the one and only phone to be at 6.44" till its the norm in 2016. its SOT was only 6h

I'm a light user so my norm is at least 12h SOT, 1.5day of standby time.

when I was doing key installation at jurong Island, was WhatsApping on Sony T2 ultra, with an atb I went out with, I was using the phone throughout the 8-10h shift without rest, someone at the end of the shift asked me wah your phone still got battery ah
 

Angtehkor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2019
Messages
15,693
Reaction score
678
maybe because they are not light users.
if I do gaming throughout the 100% battery, I should only hit 5h SOT too. if those apps which we adb removed were to be removed by Samsung in the first place, probably all can hit 10h SOT haha

No leh, they say without gaming their sot only 4 hours
 

1982-1994

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2016
Messages
61,498
Reaction score
32,436
to be fair, if our usage is mainly on using the browser, it is not difficult to get more than 10h SOT as it is not cpu intensive at all. gaming at full blast is the best candidate for battery test..
 

1982-1994

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2016
Messages
61,498
Reaction score
32,436
paging for KeYoKe, can share your running apps list? no reason you can't hit 10h SOT
 

1982-1994

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2016
Messages
61,498
Reaction score
32,436
I believe new chipsets are optimized just for new firmware, that is probably why many users complain on battery life. upgrading may get you exciting features but on the expense of battery life. and it is hard to downgrade, time and effort are needed to do that


my mate 20 x was upgraded to android 10 since some user said battery life not affected. but I don't find it the same anymore, the most I could only downgrade to android 9.1 instead of 9.0 which is the factory firmware.

personal experience.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top