Xiang_87
Member
- Joined
- Jul 14, 2008
- Messages
- 136
- Reaction score
- 0
eh how is mgq201 ah ?
is the syllabus heavy? Im planning to add that to clear electives eh but I have no idea how is the mod. Nobody I know took this class before![]()
I am taking it now..
Course Activity
Computing Projects
Excel Chapter 2
PowerPoint Chapter 2
Excel Chapter 3
Computing Simulations
Word Chapter 2
Excel Chapter 2
PowerPoint Chapter 2
Excel Chapter 3
Statistics Quizzes
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Lab Attendance
Midterm
Final
Not sure if the above will help u.
I can't seem to purchase it online so I guess it's ok anyway got lesson for it tomorrow right?
yeah..what u mean u cant purchase?



so little!? Hhaha!! I'm actually torn between IT or UOL Banking and Fin. 