SIM-University at Buffalo

HuiminxD

Junior Member
Joined
May 20, 2014
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Hey! I believe there is a individual timetable. If you check out the 'my apps' of simconnect, you will see the individual timetable template. But for now there isn't going to be one because we haven't registered for classes. We can only register for classes after the freshmen workshop on 22nd Aug, when we get all the transfer credit stuff settled and we know which modules we are required to take. :) Don't fret just yet ^^

and oh ya, anyone noticed the freshmen workshop details? What happens if I'm a double major in BA psy and BA comms? Do i have to go to both workshop? :eek:

I think you have to cfm during the orientation day. But my guess is most likely you will have to attend both. :)
 

HuiminxD

Junior Member
Joined
May 20, 2014
Messages
16
Reaction score
0

Angelixal

Junior Member
Joined
May 17, 2014
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
Do we actually have to register for it? Because I went to see the posts and it feels like as if we have to register for the FOC. :o Did anyone register for the camp?

Anyway, I'm in Psychology. :)

No, you don`t have to. I remember reading on one of the many documents attached that orientation is compulsory. :)
 

Leenxylavender

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2014
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Do we actually have to register for it? Because I went to see the posts and it feels like as if we have to register for the FOC. :o Did anyone register for the camp?

Anyway, I'm in Psychology. :)

As far as I know, the foc is part of the orientation thing we have to go on the 19th and it's compulsory ^^ so I thnk we don't have to register.

I think there is like 16ogs this time for the foc. It's written on their fb page. But well, not much details given to us yet. Haha
 

Headshotzx

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2006
Messages
98
Reaction score
0
Yeah it's compulsory and no need to sign up. Time to become an animal or something. "Beasts". Hahaha.
 

Leenxylavender

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2014
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Yeah it's compulsory and no need to sign up. Time to become an animal or something. "Beasts". Hahaha.

It is an overnight camp right? Haha. Totally still have no clue what's gonna happen for this foc. Whr are we even gonna stay overnight at?? LOL
 

Headshotzx

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2006
Messages
98
Reaction score
0
It is an overnight camp right? Haha. Totally still have no clue what's gonna happen for this foc. Whr are we even gonna stay overnight at?? LOL

Facebook is down now else I'd link you, but from previous batches, they move everyone off to more ulu places for activities. Sleep is for the weak haha.

Edit:
Last batch's fb group
https://www.facebook.com/lastvillainstanding
 
Last edited:

SkyScraper

Master Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2010
Messages
4,405
Reaction score
80
Time to come out from seclusion =X

Hello, i am going BA as well =D


When do we need to pay the school fees ar?
 

WaveRipple

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2014
Messages
2,092
Reaction score
51
Time to come out from seclusion =X

Hello, i am going BA as well =D


When do we need to pay the school fees ar?

What is your major? School fees I think I saw somewhere should be paid during 1st or 2nd week of school? Maybe you can ask during the orientation briefing.
 

WaveRipple

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2014
Messages
2,092
Reaction score
51
Have you all voted for the MV on the SIM-UB Fall 2014 FOC facebook page? The MV with the most likes will be the theme song for mass dance!
 

Angelixal

Junior Member
Joined
May 17, 2014
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
Have you all voted for the MV on the SIM-UB Fall 2014 FOC facebook page? The MV with the most likes will be the theme song for mass dance!

Tbh I don`t really think there`s any good material for orientation unless they get some other songs to combine it. Just my opinion. And hi fellow BA skyscraper :D
 

Xiang_87

Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2008
Messages
136
Reaction score
0
It's already out. Check your orientation news from SIMconnect, and your house letterbox for your orientation thing for parents.

Hmm the schedule only says 3pm onwards orientation by the student council. No other info? :(

Time to come out from seclusion =X

Hello, i am going BA as well =D


When do we need to pay the school fees ar?

Haha welcome out of of hermit mode! swee we can meet up together with angelixal!
 

Headshotzx

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2006
Messages
98
Reaction score
0
Hmm the schedule only says 3pm onwards orientation by the student council. No other info? :(

This is from the page:

Dear Students


(...)

The Student Orientation for Fall 2014 will be held on August 19, 2014, 8.30am at SIM HQ Blk A, LT1.09A.

The Parents/Guardians' (...)

See you at orientation!



With Best Regards,

SIM-UB Admin
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top