SIMBA Fibre Broadband

luei74

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2001
Messages
28,994
Reaction score
6,974
Delay or still on time for next month? The infra structure team lead by the national team that cannot be mention over here??
 

surfbuyer

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2001
Messages
964
Reaction score
8
Actually I don’t need faster speed, I just need lower price. I also don’t mind paying $20 for 500mbps. Currently on M1’s $30/500mbps no more contract.
can share how u remain on $30 monthly/500mbps without m1 contract? Tia
 

hwsstx

Master Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2016
Messages
4,823
Reaction score
3,537
can share how u remain on $30 monthly/500mbps without m1 contract? Tia
I am also on this plan since 2017, every 20 months I'll renew it for another 24 months. My current tenure will expire in March 2024.

When I called up in 2022 to renew to the current tenure, the CSO told me that there's no need to renew, just continue using.
 

keenklee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2000
Messages
19,473
Reaction score
6,811
IMHO.
I will suggest to them to launch soon and make $.
My sensing for my location, they are losing subscribers to other $10 plans.
 

The_King

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2003
Messages
28,260
Reaction score
11,489
Actually I don’t need faster speed, I just need lower price. I also don’t mind paying $20 for 500mbps. Currently on M1’s $30/500mbps no more contract.
same, that mean m1 1yr = 362.16 vs $240 = $122.16 = my 1.5month transport
 

The_King

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2003
Messages
28,260
Reaction score
11,489
i hope they update soon, in the mean time for my new bto, i will sub their $10 plan for 100gb then put the sim card to a sim card router till they are ready.

this option is way better then getting stuck with a new fiber plan for 2 yr
 

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2011
Messages
17,194
Reaction score
1,010
Actually I don’t need faster speed, I just need lower price. I also don’t mind paying $20 for 500mbps. Currently on M1’s $30/500mbps no more contract.
May be in future isp may make 10Gbps as the standard plan and do away with other plan la. Likely to happen.
 

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2011
Messages
17,194
Reaction score
1,010
i hope they update soon, in the mean time for my new bto, i will sub their $10 plan for 100gb then put the sim card to a sim card router till they are ready.

this option is way better then getting stuck with a new fiber plan for 2 yr
mobile internet is not as fast as fibre boardband internet la. Some 4g network is < 100 mbps which is slow la. 5g is 300+ mbps la.
 

The_King

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2003
Messages
28,260
Reaction score
11,489
mobile internet is not as fast as fibre boardband internet la. Some 4g network is < 100 mbps which is slow la. 5g is 300+ mbps la.
i understand, for me this is better then getting stuck with m1 2 yr plan

i rather pay $10 with slow network then $31 for 2 yr
 

Loser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
23,874
Reaction score
10,634
IMHO.
Mobile plans. They cannot lose subscribers if they have not launch yet.
IMHO.
Oh made me excited for nothing, we discussing broadband in this thread suddenly you mention $10 plan I thought hosay liao. :frown:
 

keenklee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2000
Messages
19,473
Reaction score
6,811
IMHO.
Oh made me excited for nothing, we discussing broadband in this thread suddenly you mention $10 plan I thought hosay liao. :frown:
IMHO.
Sorrie to get u excited. I also want them to launch it soon. :ROFLMAO:
I am hoping they read my post to know that they could be losing subscribers in my area. :ROFLMAO:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top