SIMBA Fibre Broadband

Loser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
23,896
Reaction score
10,639
IMHO.
Sorrie to get u excited. I also want them to launch it soon. :ROFLMAO:
I am hoping they read my post to know that they could be losing subscribers in my area. :ROFLMAO:
IMHO.
But losing subscriber for mobile plan is a different reason altogether because their mobile network maybe not as good.
 

tuntun

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
921
Reaction score
55
no update from them yet since NDP was over? Thought they would come out as NDP time promo...
 
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
335
Reaction score
122
Actually I don’t need faster speed, I just need lower price. I also don’t mind paying $20 for 500mbps. Currently on M1’s $30/500mbps no more contract.

Very happy to report that ViewQwest also don't require renewal to remain subscribed to 500mbps at $30. For those wondering where I got this plan from VQ, I subscribed in 2021, no more already. I can wait indefinitely in my case. ;)
 

Loser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
23,896
Reaction score
10,639
Hello SIMBA, comex today leh still no launch?

Waiting for what? BETTER WAKE UP YOUR IDEA! :frown:
 

xsoldix

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2010
Messages
8,914
Reaction score
1,665
losing public interest day by day..

cus the later they release, the more people have to stick/renew with competitor's plan...
 

Soomp!

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2001
Messages
33,120
Reaction score
742
It has been a while since they announced on the plan but no news yet
 

xsoldix

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2010
Messages
8,914
Reaction score
1,665
My 2¢ educated guess? Prollyy prep work for differentiating their mobile and incoming broadband networks, leveraging their existing CGNAT infrastructure :giggle:
cool~ sorry, not educated in this area..
but sounds like got progress, means this is good ... haha!

thanks for your 2cents.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top