
I'm on Whizcomms.
Now it's like depending on your budget, the value-for-money broadband providers are Whizcomms or MyRepublic 10Gbps.
What Simba needs is more time to proof itself.
Ran some traceroutes from RIPE Atlas probes connected to the 5 consumer ISPs to Simba's gateway (210.10.78.1) for a rough idea on how Simba is peering with other local ISPs.

I'd think the downtime are teething issues like TPG when they just started.
Nowadays 4G/5G mobile connections are quite reliable, so switch to phone tether or buy a cheap portable mobile data router as backup incase of broadband discruptions.
The monthly fees saved per year is no mean feat. At least there's someone here to disrupt the broadband fees, so we all can enjoy competitive fees next time.
If money doesn't matter then I won't choose Simba. Just signup those 10Gbps from SH,ST,MR...
occasional teething issues are fine. but no usable internet for more than 72 hours now already. and they took more than 12 hours to reply my multiple emails once a day. no hot line to call, gave them my number and begged them to contact me for quicker liaising also refused. refused to send someone down to check and verify, fix the issue even when I offered to pay.
i tried,
1. turning off and on the modem and router
2. plugging out and in lan cable
3. tried plugging lan cable directly from modem to desktop
nothing worked. it took multiple refreshing of browser to barely load speedtest the day before and it showed like 0.2mbps of speed. i have had positive experience with their mobile since TPG days till now. but didn't expect their broadband to screw up such big time with no customer support.
try messaging them on facebook, it's much faster imooccasional teething issues are fine. but no usable internet for more than 72 hours now already. and they took more than 12 hours to reply my multiple emails once a day. no hot line to call, gave them my number and begged them to contact me for quicker liaising also refused. refused to send someone down to check and verify, fix the issue even when I offered to pay.
i tried,
1. turning off and on the modem and router
2. plugging out and in lan cable
3. tried plugging lan cable directly from modem to desktop
nothing worked. it took multiple refreshing of browser to barely load speedtest the day before and it showed like 0.2mbps of speed. i have had positive experience with their mobile since TPG days till now. but didn't expect their broadband to screw up such big time with no customer support.
Thanks messaged them on fb ytd liaotry messaging them on facebook, it's much faster imo
No. They have close to zero customer support, zero sense of urgency and super unstable. Me and my family are left stranded with unusable internet for 4 days now already.Hi currently I am on M1 500mbps for many yrs.
Should I try the simba BB. Tks.![]()
Not worth the $... Now give me free I also wun scribe... Fxxk up company.Hi currently I am on M1 500mbps for many yrs.
Should I try the simba BB. Tks.![]()
Definitely not, unless you are okay to use simba as a second wan.Hi currently I am on M1 500mbps for many yrs.
Should I try the simba BB. Tks.![]()
Me 26th till today, 30th march 2024 no internet…. Simba support is bad.No. They have close to zero customer support, zero sense of urgency and super unstable. Me and my family are left stranded with unusable internet for 4 days now already.
Same bro. They just keep sending me SOP template replies. The refused to send technician down saying if no fault there will be a fee even after I say I’m ok with paying. I just sent them my final email telling them I do not need any fixing now. Just terminate my contract with full refund so that I can move on to other ISP. Also told them I will be lodging complaints against them to IMDA and CASE and will make a police report for fraud due to me paying 6 months worth of subscription in advance for something I did not receive and that the company has no intention of explaining or resolve the disputeMe 26th till today, 30th march 2024 no internet…. Simba support is bad.
Are you also from Jurong region?
| Type | Date | Download Mbps | Upload Mbps | ||
| 30/3/24 10:58 AM | 0.94 | 39.0 | > | ||
| 30/3/24 10:57 AM | 0.86 | 40.9 | > | ||
| 30/3/24 10:53 AM | 0.82 | 40.3 | > | ||
| 29/3/24 71:05 PM | 0.98 | 32.5 | |||
| 29/3/24 9:52 PM | 0.37 | 40.8 | > | ||
| 29/3/24 8:52 PM | 0.75 | 68.3 | |||
| 29/3/24 1:39 PM | 0.96 | 0.37 | |||
| 29/3/24 12:56 PM | 1.35 | 72.3 | > | ||
| 29/3/24 12:26 PM | 0.34 | 83.9 | |||
| 27/3/24 8:20 PM | 0.42 | 219 | |||
| 27/3/24 12:19 AM | 0.45 | 0.78 |
Not worth the $... Now give me free I also wun scribe... Fxxk up company.