[Software Update] iOS 10.0.1 Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

leongws

Master Member
Joined
May 31, 2003
Messages
3,039
Reaction score
676
I hope this is the right channel. I update my iTunes to the latest 12.51.. However it cannot detect my iPhone 6S Plus.. Tried on Macbook and Windows PC.. Still cannot update.. Anyone has the same issue?

cannot detect?? cable issue?
 

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
5,906
Reaction score
2
UXNG9TJ.jpg


Apple news works
 

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19
I hope this is the right channel. I update my iTunes to the latest 12.51.. However it cannot detect my iPhone 6S Plus.. Tried on Macbook and Windows PC.. Still cannot update.. Anyone has the same issue?

tried clearing the cache of iTunes yet?
 

LOLLIPOPPY

Master Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2014
Messages
3,984
Reaction score
0
As always, I'll upgrade to iOS 10 when the dust has settled and the bugs are ironed out. The first cuts of the new iOS have always been buggy.

Software will always be buggy no matter what that is why there is iOS 9.1, 9.2, 9.3. Most obvious bugs are already solved in public release. If u forever want to wait for a super stable os, there's no such thing.
 

limpe84

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2010
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
1,191
Anyone have any good spam-call blocking apps to recommend with iOS 10? Tried Hiya and wondering what the rest are using.
 

kopi22

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2000
Messages
33,252
Reaction score
763
Can we no longer be able to tap on notifications to launch the respective apps from the notification shade?? Tapping them don't seems to work anymore. :s11:
 

ashhong

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2009
Messages
2,051
Reaction score
0
Can we no longer be able to tap on notifications to launch the respective apps from the notification shade?? Tapping them don't seems to work anymore. :s11:

i think it doesn't work for all apps. probably the developers have to update the app?
 

PongRareRare

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2008
Messages
2,047
Reaction score
92
Can we no longer be able to tap on notifications to launch the respective apps from the notification shade?? Tapping them don't seems to work anymore. :s11:

What app are u referring to? Whatsapp and message is just bug (for me). Other app, I haven face such problem
 

PongRareRare

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2008
Messages
2,047
Reaction score
92
So far is WhatsApp and Facebook messenger. You sure is bug? I thought WhatsApp already supporting iOS 10?

Confirm it's a bug cos my bro can. Mine sometimes can, sometimes cannot
U try reset by holding ur home and power button until u see the apple icon, I believe it will solve the problem. For me, it solved the problem for a while den I can't launch the apps again. Hope it solves the problem for you permanently lol
 

kopi22

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2000
Messages
33,252
Reaction score
763
Confirm it's a bug cos my bro can. Mine sometimes can, sometimes cannot
U try reset by holding ur home and power button until u see the apple icon, I believe it will solve the problem. For me, it solved the problem for a while den I can't launch the apps again. Hope it solves the problem for you permanently lol

Ok I give it a shot and see how. Thanks!
 

widman01

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2005
Messages
26,806
Reaction score
1
i hate ios 10...

notification is so big, waste of space
whatsapp call goes to phone?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top