Sony Xperia 5II

Toader

Master Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2006
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
882
I'm referring to the article which mentioned that the 5 ii does not have wireless charging. Or are you staying that I should get the 1ii if I want wireless charging?

Yes likely no wireless charging for the 5II.
 

darkmatt

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2006
Messages
9,042
Reaction score
416
I'm referring to the article which mentioned that the 5 ii does not have wireless charging. Or are you staying that I should get the 1ii if I want wireless charging?

I said what I said.


its like buying a $200 watch and asking why it does not work like a $1000 one.




and it is true that wireless charging kills your battery super much faster.
 

Tenpai

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2019
Messages
5,644
Reaction score
3,457
Probably October or November likely.
I hope so too. Been waiting to upgrade from XZ1 compact. The small screen was great but as I grow older, I need a bigger screen to read messages and emails to maintain my eye sight
 

Toader

Master Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2006
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
882
I hope so too. Been waiting to upgrade from XZ1 compact. The small screen was great but as I grow older, I need a bigger screen to read messages and emails to maintain my eye sight

Prepare around 1399 (my estimation ~)
 

ke3bbs

Member
Joined
May 13, 2017
Messages
273
Reaction score
28
That one may be too much to ask...

Just look at Xperia 1 II :s13:

hahaha i know right...but during the announcement, the old man say it will be available this month. Going by markets and last year timeline, it should arrive in our tiny shores in October or November.
 

Toader

Master Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2006
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
882
I think that price is too close to Xperia 1ii...i'm hoping for 1199.

Its 950 in us. Same price as xperia 1 last time. 1299Sgd but I gave it a buffer haha save and prepare more better than less. Then use the remaining to buy accessories ~ 😁
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top