- Joined
- Nov 27, 2000
- Messages
- 30,287
- Reaction score
- 9,035
Anyone knows what happens if I exceed the talktime? What are the charges like?
u cannot talk anymore. need to spend $1 to buy more talk time.

Anyone knows what happens if I exceed the talktime? What are the charges like?
Is giga network bad in the north south line (Kranji to Canberra) ? Talking on the phone line gets no sound and distorted sound
I just received my new SIM card. There*********s no need to activate immediately right? Cos I still want my old number to be contactable until the porting process is completed?
I get very slow speed when the train stops at caberra station. It resumes normal speeds once the train move towards sembawang.
I guess infrastructure in a new town needs time to mature.

Hi all, any one manage to align your plan to the calendar month successfully? I was told by Giga staff it is not possible.![]()
Hi all, any one manage to align your plan to the calendar month successfully? I was told by Giga staff it is not possible.![]()
Giga just replied to me that they don't have voice mail. That's so lousy
I don't really see the importance of voicemail tho, given that people can simply send a text message or a voice message over Telegram/Whatsapp?
I don't really see the importance of voicemail tho, given that people can simply send a text message or a voice message over Telegram/Whatsapp?
Giga just replied to me that they don't have voice mail. That's so lousy
Wah really old school
Still using voice mail
hahahahahahahaahha
Sent from 今天工作不努力, 明天努力找工作 using GAGT
Decided to switch from GOMO to giga but it resulted in an unpleasant experience. Arranged for delivery from 3-6pm last saturday, waited from 2 pm onward but courier never came at all. Live chat with the customer service agent to resolve issue, explained to them what happened. CSO did some investigation with the courier and replied to me that the courier had tried to deliver, gave me 3 missed calls and claimed no one was home.Then they asked me to reschedule and pay again for the redelivery.
Courier did call me at 12+pm but I was busy at work and unable to return call. Then close to 3 pm, I received the other 2 missed calls but each call only lasted for 3 secs before I could answered back. Tried to call back courier but refused to answer and even rejected my calls after several tries. Suspected the courier delivered at around 12pm+ since I received the call around that time but I was not around at that time to receive, then has to go other areas to deliver and doesn't want to come back to my area..
Despite all the explaining done, CSO still side with the courier story but not mine. didn't offer any apology or waiver, very disappointed in their service. In the end, decided to request for a refund yst, and now still waiting for their reply z.
Decided to switch from GOMO to giga but it resulted in an unpleasant experience. Arranged for delivery from 3-6pm last saturday, waited from 2 pm onward but courier never came at all. Live chat with the customer service agent to resolve issue, explained to them what happened. CSO did some investigation with the courier and replied to me that the courier had tried to deliver, gave me 3 missed calls and claimed no one was home.Then they asked me to reschedule and pay again for the redelivery.
Courier did call me at 12+pm but I was busy at work and unable to return call. Then close to 3 pm, I received the other 2 missed calls but each call only lasted for 3 secs before I could answered back. Tried to call back courier but refused to answer and even rejected my calls after several tries. Suspected the courier delivered at around 12pm+ since I received the call around that time but I was not around at that time to receive, then has to go other areas to deliver and doesn't want to come back to my area..
Despite all the explaining done, CSO still side with the courier story but not mine. didn't offer any apology or waiver, very disappointed in their service. In the end, decided to request for a refund yst, and now still waiting for their reply z.