how is Giga receptions? Compare to SingTel ? most area well covering with good signals? I know M1 is very slow data even got 3bars on iPhone 8Plus..My wife is using M1 with contract and some area cannot send emails although data is connected...I am using SingTel and coverage is OK so far but contract plans are expensive and I don't need that much..14GB per month is enough for me just for using office access ...Seems Giga is value for money...May I get user's experiences and experts comments before I switch tomorrow,,Thanks
If you are worried, you can get Giga and try it out for a few days. Giga allows you to port in later using the app easily. After trying, if you are happy, request for port-in. If not happy, can terminate since no contract.
I'm happy with my Giga. Previously on M1. I used it for 6 weeks before porting-in (due to my own reasons and not because of Giga performance) .
Last edited:
tried to run speed test but chrome won't even load... it's the 2nd/3rd day of porting over so is it normal to experience this? i've been with singtel for like more than 10 years out of convenience so its actually my first time switching lol.

Your receipt is in pdf format ? How come mine is just in the email front ?