Sian I am on 40gb 300min 300sms plan for $20/mth.
They did not give me the option to change to $18 plan. Only can upgrade to 45gb $25/mth.
Anyway $2 just suck thumb.
Why suckthumb? just cancel the $20 and add a new line.
Sian I am on 40gb 300min 300sms plan for $20/mth.
They did not give me the option to change to $18 plan. Only can upgrade to 45gb $25/mth.
Anyway $2 just suck thumb.
This M1 really too much. Treat existing customer like ****. If they give sim only for 25$ i still can accept, but 30$. It is 10$ more exp than other mvno..Thank for the information but i not using mysim plan my is and old Iphone plan. Thinking switch to cheaper plan. Just call M1 CS and wast told that The M1 $20 my sim only is for new customer only for old user like us if change to my sim only need to play $25 + $5 caller ID total is $30![]()
Some phones' data tracking do not support changing the start day, so they can only track starting from 1st of the month.
Same problem here, I asked m1 CSO online with regards switching to new SIM ONLY plan.Thank for the information but i not using mysim plan my is and old Iphone plan. Thinking switch to cheaper plan. Just call M1 CS and wast told that The M1 $20 my sim only is for new customer only for old user like us if change to my sim only need to play $25 + $5 caller ID total is $30![]()
I was wondering why so particular about the 0000. Anyway can see the data usage from the app also
Yes you can. Their so called “activation” is just a tap on the button as long as you are on wifi. I did it on 1st of the month 0000
How much leftDoes giga app display Daily usage details or overall only?
Same problem here, I asked m1 CSO online with regards switching to new SIM ONLY plan.
I'm currently on the old SIM only plan promo price of $15/MTH. Add $5/MTH for Caller ID. My contract expires in Nov.
I asked them if I can switch to CORI (known as CIS), they said yes, but the new SIM only for new customers. As I'm existing customer, so I will be paying $25/MTH instead, there is no $5 discount per month .
It’s so disappointing that M1 don’t value existing customers
It’s so disappointing that M1 don’t value existing customers
Same problem here, I asked m1 CSO online with regards switching to new SIM ONLY plan.
I'm currently on the old SIM only plan promo price of $15/MTH. Add $5/MTH for Caller ID. My contract expires in Nov.
I asked them if I can switch to CORI (known as CIS), they said yes, but the new SIM only for new customers. As I'm existing customer, so I will be paying $25/MTH instead, there is no $5 discount per month .
It's not just M1, all the old/new telcos have zero incentive for customer retention, growth = new customers.It’s so disappointing that M1 don’t value existing customers

It’s so disappointing that M1 don’t value existing customers
finally took the plunge and ported over from stinktel.. process was really seamless.... submitted request yesterday afternoon, port completed just after midnight.... excellent!
so far reception and connectivty is stable and good... reduced my monthly mobile bill by half now...
anyone need a referral code, just pm moizz.... giga all the way!![]()
It's not just M1, all the old/new telcos have zero incentive for customer retention, growth = new customers.
At least with these no contract plans, can just fug off if you not happy and go around shopping for a new provider. Even GIGA isn't innocent of this as shown by their popup plan only available to port ins and new customers.