thenakedshades
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Mar 28, 2013
- Messages
- 6,671
- Reaction score
- 98
I dun think port in is so fast, maybe tonight then port in lor.
hopefully, no sms/email also. Like the port in don't "exist" like that

I dun think port in is so fast, maybe tonight then port in lor.
hopefully, no sms/email also. Like the port in don't "exist" like that
Regretted changing to Giga from Singtel.
- Almost no reception in estate lift
- Lag in receiving company's OTP
Although the 40GB rollover is attractive![]()
Once they prepare or going to port than u get sms/email.
Othewise have to chat with CSO for an update.
Relax, just chill and wait, if tomorrow 6am still no port over then make noise.How do I get in touch with the CSO? Cause the chat function is all bots.
Relax, just chill and wait, if tomorrow 6am still no port over then make noise.
GIGA app quite hard to get a hold of a human CSO, can email or file a ticket but by then the portover should be over already.
How do I get in touch with the CSO? Cause the chat function is all bots.
Final decision charge back to 6gb $10 plan from $20 plan as I feel I use too less data. 22 days use 7.1gb out if 40gb
Same, I’ll probably downgrade to the $10 plan. It’s so hard to use up the data
Yup although 40GB at $20 is more Wu hua than 6GB at $10. But if every month I use less than 10GB out of 40GB is like throwing away money, some more my house got WiFi and I seldom use my phone when outdoor.
Sian why not ported over yet.
The app pop up msgs v annoying. Cannot disable?
Try to sent the CSO a chat. I remember reading in this thread the CSO can help to check and Arrange the port over.
Don't think the POP can turn off.
I cant use up my data all becos of TPG...till now, still free...
Yup although 40GB at $20 is more Wu hua than 6GB at $10. But if every month I use less than 10GB out of 40GB is like throwing away money, some more my house got WiFi and I seldom use my phone when outdoor.
Wah damn still haven't port over...When port in to giga can indicate start date because my GOMO don't refund de .
Sent from Tehhan's iPhone using GAGT