Starhub Giga

Angtehkor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2019
Messages
15,635
Reaction score
676
Final decision charge back to 6gb $10 plan from $20 plan as I feel I use too less data. 22 days use 7.1gb out if 40gb
 

Jurong640

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2011
Messages
45,437
Reaction score
18,610
Regretted changing to Giga from Singtel.

- Almost no reception in estate lift
- Lag in receiving company's OTP

Although the 40GB rollover is attractive :s13:

Luckily you just know it, you can port out end of the month. That's the reason why I only used giga for less than a month port out.
 

justln

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
30,817
Reaction score
5,886
How do I get in touch with the CSO? Cause the chat function is all bots.
Relax, just chill and wait, if tomorrow 6am still no port over then make noise.

GIGA app quite hard to get a hold of a human CSO, can email or file a ticket but by then the portover should be over already.
 

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2013
Messages
6,671
Reaction score
98
Relax, just chill and wait, if tomorrow 6am still no port over then make noise.

GIGA app quite hard to get a hold of a human CSO, can email or file a ticket but by then the portover should be over already.

Yup, just very annoying, told everything can be swee swee. Hopefully tonight can port over
 

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
20,808
Reaction score
1,020
I cant use up my data all becos of TPG...till now, still free...
 

Angtehkor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2019
Messages
15,635
Reaction score
676
Same, I’ll probably downgrade to the $10 plan. It’s so hard to use up the data

Yup although 40GB at $20 is more Wu hua than 6GB at $10. But if every month I use less than 10GB out of 40GB is like throwing away money, some more my house got WiFi and I seldom use my phone when outdoor.
 

magix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 28, 2000
Messages
16,883
Reaction score
90
Yup although 40GB at $20 is more Wu hua than 6GB at $10. But if every month I use less than 10GB out of 40GB is like throwing away money, some more my house got WiFi and I seldom use my phone when outdoor.


Not sure how many people are working from home. I remember during C.B 2 months at home my 4G data usage was at 1-2GB usage as compare to 15 to 20GB a month before C.B.

The roll over data is like Ah long snowball interest. Now ended up with a lot data. Have to turn off wifi to watch video to clear the last month roll over data.
 

magix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 28, 2000
Messages
16,883
Reaction score
90
Sian why not ported over yet.

The app pop up msgs v annoying. Cannot disable?

Try to sent the CSO a chat. I remember reading in this thread the CSO can help to check and Arrange the port over.

Don't think the POP can turn off.
 
Joined
May 11, 2017
Messages
62,291
Reaction score
11,756
When port in to giga can indicate start date because my GOMO don't refund de .

Sent from Tehhan's iPhone using GAGT
 

hereiam7788

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2015
Messages
5,261
Reaction score
1,005
Yup although 40GB at $20 is more Wu hua than 6GB at $10. But if every month I use less than 10GB out of 40GB is like throwing away money, some more my house got WiFi and I seldom use my phone when outdoor.

But the usage habit will be a lot of difference if one has 40GB vs 6GB. 40GB u are using ur mobile data freely without even a single consideration while 6GB one needs to consciously ‘preserve’ the data he has.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top