
Has anyone experience poor voice call quality recently ?
I got feedback static sound during random calls till the other end cannot hear my voice
wah... that's silly. how are you guys timing your port-in without having to pay another month for the telco you are porting out from?
For the regular telcos post-paid plans, you can port out anytime. They will pro-rate the charges for the month you port out. But not for those pre-paid plans.
Need go app and click. After delivery can keep for 1 month (some say up to 6 month) before activating.
thanks guys! oh well - should have studied the whole thing closer before porting over from Circles Life.
will miss the neat billing cycle (start of every month)
just ported over to giga for 3 lines (wasting 2 weeks of Jan payment with Circles Life)
anyone here ported out of GIGA to singtel before? does anyone know if GIGA supports transfer of ownership?
KNN giga sibeh ridiculous.
Although I know the giga does not do transfer of ownership, I thought every telco would at least do that in the case where the account holder is deceased.
I tried to take over my father's account even though I told them my father passed away liao, and still they said it was not possible. And suggested to port those numbers out to another telco to do transfer of ownership. Can u see how ridiculous that is? How am I able to sign up for another telco using my father's name when his NRIC is already cancelled?
Luckily those numbers are just temporary ones and I have not ported in the numbers yet. Really knn.![]()
anyone here ported out of GIGA to singtel before? does anyone know if GIGA supports transfer of ownership?
Now they still got anyhow charge
how to see if referral is successful?
i dont see the "credit" anywhere.
seems like giga is the only value for money sim only plan. with data rollover too.
Have other value for money plans also, but no roll over.
But signal getting more unstable. Since they allow for later port-in, suggest get the sim card to try out first. Happy with performance than port-in.
Circle life has roll over. I get 100gb rolled over for 2 months and always start off the month with 300gb for $18