Giga no Call Forwarding.My line just port into giga few hours ago.
My call forwarding function is not working. Does giga not support call forwarding? or is it my phone problem?
Any can advise? Thanks in advance.![]()

Giga no Call Forwarding.My line just port into giga few hours ago.
My call forwarding function is not working. Does giga not support call forwarding? or is it my phone problem?
Any can advise? Thanks in advance.![]()
Ok noted thanks..Giga no Call Forwarding.
oh is different ah? I always have the impression if wifi is down, means the hp network likely down too. Sorry sorry, technical noob...Don’t think wifi and mobile network are the same despite being the same company. If you want redundancy for mobile than it’s another telco for mobile.
I don’t recall any case where that happened apart from the long time ago data center fire. Btw it’s called fibre broadband, not wifi. Wifi down can also be your own wifi router chui.oh is different ah? I always have the impression if wifi is down, means the hp network likely down too. Sorry sorry, technical noob...
"Pop up" plan >>> available when it pops upHi,for $15(50gb) plan is it permanently or just promo till 17-Nov
It is just a promotion plan till 17th Nov but once in a while will have something similarHi,for $15(50gb) plan is it permanently or just promo till 17-Nov
Guys, my current GOMO renew monthly on 24. I have schedule my giga! sim to send to me on 23.
so I will activate on 23 night. Do u all think the timing just nice will cut off GOMO renewal? Or risky? I don’t wish to pay two bills.
dun think anyone can plan nicely one.. whenever doing porting, be ready to pay for overlapping bills..Guys, my current GOMO renew monthly on 24. I have schedule my giga! sim to send to me on 23.
so I will activate on 23 night. Do u all think the timing just nice will cut off GOMO renewal? Or risky? I don’t wish to pay two bills.
Lose out on a dollar or two to overlap the dates, or risk an entire month’s subscription?Guys, my current GOMO renew monthly on 24. I have schedule my giga! sim to send to me on 23.
so I will activate on 23 night. Do u all think the timing just nice will cut off GOMO renewal? Or risky? I don’t wish to pay two bills.
Everysince Giga reduced the call time and sms on the $10 plan last week, nothing in Giga is FOREVERHi,for $15(50gb) plan is it permanently or just promo till 17-Nov
Hi,I try reinsert and reset network settings also not working. Live chat and email giga also no response and keep advise my VOLTE is activated and actually is still not working