
Anyone knows how much Giga charges for replacement of eSIM due to change of phone? Tried asking on live chat but always no response.
How many times can I reinstall my eSIM?Anyone knows how much Giga charges for replacement of eSIM due to change of phone? Tried asking on live chat but always no response.
My understanding of Sim swap is for when you change physical to esim or vice versa but doubt that it applies here.Thanks! I was this too but this is the part that is not clear and fee not clearly known.
Reinstall eSIM, to request for a new eSIM which you can then install on your preferred mobile phone or device! There may be a fee incurred with each SIM swap.
No need to cancel. Singtel will hand over your number to giga. Let the porting take place naturally, no action on your endHi all, i just subscribed to Giga, was a Singtel postpaid customer before
I went through the process of porting my current number and activated the eSim for Giga already
When should I cancel on the Singtel side? Once I have confirmation that the number has been ported over?
Thanks
Since your question has been answered, I will just add onnumber has been ported over
I think I requested for one 22 or 23 Jan and then they contacted back within 3 working days, and I got my sim card on 28 Jan.Anyone has experience with getting replacement sim (due to faulty sim)? Supposed to contact me within 3 working days, but double that has passed without hearing from giga.![]()
I think I requested for one 22 or 23 Jan and then they contacted back within 3 working days, and I got my sim card on 28 Jan.
yeah they did!They called you?
You can't just port out, you must port in to another telco.Family member trying to port out since almost a month ago. Sent many emails, whatsapp, facebook and no reply from CS. Any advice what to do?
yes by port out referring to port in to another telco. The new telco say id mismatch. There is no change in ID. Tried many times to reach out to giga, no reply. Facebook, whatsapp, website, email... all no reply. Any advice? Read online someone suggest complain to imda, i doubt imda will do anythingYou can't just port out, you must port in to another telco.
Was there any issue during the port in to the new telco?
If so, did they say what was the issue?
If you have FB, their FB chat was the fastest for me.
yes by port out referring to port in to another telco. The new telco say id mismatch. There is no change in ID. Tried many times to reach out to giga, no reply. Facebook, whatsapp, website, email... all no reply. Any advice? Read online someone suggest complain to imda, i doubt imda will do anything
Why would IMDA not bother, they are the governing body for telecommunications.yes by port out referring to port in to another telco. The new telco say id mismatch. There is no change in ID. Tried many times to reach out to giga, no reply. Facebook, whatsapp, website, email... all no reply. Any advice? Read online someone suggest complain to imda, i doubt imda will do anything