Sadist4life
Senior Member
- Joined
- Sep 11, 2008
- Messages
- 854
- Reaction score
- 50
Was planning to switch to VQ already. This "maintenance" only further encourages me to switch asap, even if it means having dual plans.

nope, i think they already know is a nation-wide issue hence simply redirect the calls away to fix it. No point answering to a call which is likely gonna be having the same question
Was planning to switch to VQ already. This "maintenance" only further encourages me to switch asap, even if it means having dual plans.
I'm also thinking of switching to VQ after my contact ends around Aug/Sept this year.. kekeke!!!

guess we'll be seeing each other on the other side pretty soon![]()
.
Just saw this thread, experienced downtime too last night when setting up my new router. Was really perplexed how I could ping the Google DNS but not access sites through it.
My cable connection was OK throughout. (Just switched to fibre and my cable is not deactivated yet)
which area? your area sway...I have enough of the Green colour.
****... down again last night at 12:30.
Fibre down 3 time already in a month.
Is time to move to other colour, may be purple will be better.![]()
You are the first I've seen in this thread to mention the fibre being down thrice in a month. Mine was worse; 4 times.I have enough of the Green colour.
****... down again last night at 12:30.
Fibre down 3 time already in a month.
Is time to move to other colour, may be purple will be better.![]()
SH is too much already. Within 2 years, the contract price dropped so much. Yet, they don't allow existing subscribers to pay at lower rates.MaxOnline Express $59.90/mth when 100Mbps fibre is at $39.90... I have no choice![]()
MaxOnline Express $59.90/mth when 100Mbps fibre is at $39.90... I have no choice![]()
MaxOnline Express $59.90/mth when 100Mbps fibre is at $39.90... I have no choice![]()
Oh crap, just checked the promotions page. It used to be 39.90/mth for Express (the old rate I was paying before my home got wired up with fibre) and I thought it should be worth it to switch to fibre given that they're the same price.
Anyway, after following the instructions here to direct ONT without informing Starhub, I'm a fairly happy (and broke, after buying my own router and PCIE card) user now. Hope that Starhub won't have as much outages as SMRT.
You are the first I've seen in this thread to mention the fibre being down thrice in a month. Mine was worse; 4 times.
Purple is MR right? Some representative PMed me not too long ago. My decision remains the same though. I'd still pick VQ.
SH is too much already. Within 2 years, the contract price dropped so much. Yet, they don't allow existing subscribers to pay at lower rates.
yes, I'm refering to MR which is cheaper & more reliable.yes, I'm refering to MR which is cheaper & more reliable.
Why did you choose VQ over MR?
me...youtube video loading suddenly stop sia.Anyone getting intermittent connections? Direct ONT without telling Starhub here.