derrickgoh
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 1, 2000
- Messages
- 39,097
- Reaction score
- 13
Lol. Nothing new. Go read the posts on their FB page.Anyone experiencing lags/ DC on ur starhub fibre nw??I'm using now to do my online quiz and every few mins the fibre internet gets DC. I'm on the old homehub 200 plan.
Nowadays i watch use much of cable TV, so planning to cancel this when my contract ends in sept and jump to M1 fibre $29/mth plan... Save $$ and better quality internet.
These days, keep getting lags and DC from fibre internet. Seems like my 4G data internet more stable and faster...

I'm using now to do my online quiz and every few mins the fibre internet gets DC. I'm on the old homehub 200 plan.
Now seems like getting more frequent. Last night was especially bad that i can't do anything on the net at all.