Anyone can help? Meddle for a whole day but still can't find the solution.. Should I buy a new router?
Yesterday Starhub guys came to install at my house for home hub 100.
I have multiple rooms so I have them to install data point before they came for installation
One of the room has connected with the iptv successfully by starhub engineer.
They told me I could plug my router to data point and can be use directly
However not mine, I tried to connect my data point with lan cable directly to my Asus RT n65u router.
My room connection is data point > Asus router via lan cable
While my main connection at my circuit box area : TP ---> ONT--->Router--->gigabit switch---->my room port
It shows disconnected in the router page.
Even thought I successfully configure my router, it still shows no Internet access on my computer.
Is there anywhere to set up my router connected to my data point? I have rectify that the data point is connected to the main router where it placed with the ONT and provided Router.
What could be wrong?
Sent from refraining using GAGT