
If wanna style those upper cut hair style, can recommend what brand ar??? I using claymation but the hold not good
I might be wrong but are you referring to undercut instead of uppercut? Uppercut is a name of a brand actually. So if my guess is correct and you are referring to undercut, then you can consider vantachi clay or ebl taste Matt finish clay. Both would be suitable for undercut. In fact there are a lot of products out there, such as gold digger or dynamite clay, that are suitable with undercut because it exists almost everywhere.![]()
You should be zooming into further details to identify details such as hold and shine and wash ability, since you are not going after hairstyles which are more product-specific such as slickback or even Mohawk.
Upper cut lol
Dynamite Clay. Claymation is lol
hehe I saw david beckham hairstyle using tt claymation ma... hokay, me gonna try dynamite clay... my hair quite long le...
Hoot from me lor.
Claymation. Good for ang moh hair in their country, I think Haha some ang moh also bash claymation
Pls la Beckham. Use water also more yandao than all of us here.
Lol
really ar? as in the ang moh also bash claymation? i watched youtube videos about claymation previously... looks not bad... tt why i bought it ma...
yeah beckham so yandao![]()
yeah i planning to buy from uwait till my next month pay... hehe...
so can just apply straight and then blow dry right?
Any recommended stylist for Matsui Hair Studio?
Hey guys, is it possible to style a slicked back undercut if I have a natural centre parting?
Tried styling my hair backwards a few times to judge how I would look like with the haircut, but my hair starts to split in the centre after a few seconds.
Any advice/recommendations? :S
Hey guys, is it possible to style a slicked back undercut if I have a natural centre parting?
Tried styling my hair backwards a few times to judge how I would look like with the haircut, but my hair starts to split in the centre after a few seconds.
Any advice/recommendations? :S
Yes, absolutely possible. You'd probably need product like pomade to hold your hair slicked back. I'd recommend water based pomade for easy washing off.
Show your hair length or hair texture?
Pomade may or may not help at all. especially water based pomade. If your hair is stubborn.
What product are you using now?
So you haven't got a haircut yet but just trying to see if it fits?
I would suggest you to get a new haircut first then try to find a product that fits.
Pls don't go to $50 hyped up gentlemen Barber when you can get the same hair cut for less unless you have cash to burn. Haha
Not enough long. I think you need longer hair. To achieve comb back with pomade.I have very straight hair with fine strands. My fringe length is around 7cm (measuring from the starting point at the hairline). And yes, my hair is quite stubborn. :S
I have only tried Gatsby (Purple) so far.
Any recommendations on where to get the haircut? Possibly in the North-East/East area?
I have very straight hair with fine strands. My fringe length is around 7cm (measuring from the starting point at the hairline). And yes, my hair is quite stubborn. :S
I have only tried Gatsby (Purple) so far.
Any recommendations on where to get the haircut? Possibly in the North-East/East area?
I have very straight hair with fine strands. My fringe length is around 7cm (measuring from the starting point at the hairline). And yes, my hair is quite stubborn. :S
I have only tried Gatsby (Purple) so far.
Any recommendations on where to get the haircut? Possibly in the North-East/East area?
Not enough long. I think you need longer hair. To achieve comb back with pomade.
Is your fringe touch your brows or eyes?
7cm from hairline. like this?
Fringe length info w/o forehead height info is not meaningful. Espec 7cm
It is touching my eyes, but the fringe towards one side is slightly below eyebrow as it is asymmetrical.
LOL.
My forehead height is approx 5cm. My bad for missing out that info.