BraveCloudy
Banned
- Joined
- Mar 12, 2016
- Messages
- 2,991
- Reaction score
- 0
rather repair locally than going overseas to repair

Are they using original Samsung battery?
Dear bros here, what if my pen broke and some parts stuck inside the pen hole. Shd i go norm shop n fix or ss service centre? I know the pen cost me $18 bucks
Please go to the Samsung Service Centre
The S Pen sensor is attached to the motherboard, so if the sensor is spoilt due to the broken bits, then you have to change the motherboard as well
Dear bros here, what if my pen broke and some parts stuck inside the pen hole. Shd i go norm shop n fix or ss service centre? I know the pen cost me $18 bucks
After the latest update, I do notice an improvement in the battery life, but I also notice that the charging percentage and the actual percentage doesn't tally.
I normally off my phone during charging, when I turned it back on again, the percentage displayed is different.
Anyone has the same issue?
Dear bros here, what if my pen broke and some parts stuck inside the pen hole. Shd i go norm shop n fix or ss service centre? I know the pen cost me $18 bucks
After the latest update, the phone seems to be running smoother. Besides the average audio quality, there doesn't seem to be any other reasons to upgrade from this good phone.
Agrees. After almost 1.5 year of usage, now the battery like drain jin fast...Other than the fact that the battery is slowly losing the ability to hold it's charge. I wish there's a law to make manufacturer to replace the internal battery cheaply so there'll be less wastage.
Eh. Full charge from 6pm. Minimal use till next day morning left 20%.. lol
Sent from Samsung SM-G955F using GAGT
Agrees. After almost 1.5 year of usage, now the battery like drain jin fast...
Sent from My Samsung Note 五 using GAGT