The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Thread

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2009
Messages
86,040
Reaction score
20
Updated 2 hrs ago. So far so good. Fingers crossed.

sigh, same problem when i use it with swiftkey.. it hangs awhile (maybe 5second) when trying to load the prediction. i even tried to load samsung keyboard during the hang, but no prediction from samsung keyboard either.

when it is awaken in deep sleep, the phone doesnt unlock with pattern recognition, must wait awhile too
 

rockdjlow

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2010
Messages
627
Reaction score
2
sigh, same problem when i use it with swiftkey.. it hangs awhile (maybe 5second) when trying to load the prediction. i even tried to load samsung keyboard during the hang, but no prediction from samsung keyboard either.

when it is awaken in deep sleep, the phone doesnt unlock with pattern recognition, must wait awhile too

I guess you can do a full factory reset on the phone and if it doesn't work last will be Samsung service centre?
 

ArsenalGear

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2002
Messages
958
Reaction score
8
Anyone encountered a green vertical line appearing on the screen once in a while? Wonder if it is a hardware or software problem.
 

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2009
Messages
86,040
Reaction score
20
I guess you can do a full factory reset on the phone and if it doesn't work last will be Samsung service centre?

I'm facing the same problem when I'm using note 3 too

Maybe the size of my whatsapp is big
 

Alkamizt

Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2001
Messages
257
Reaction score
0
I guess you can do a full factory reset on the phone and if it doesn't work last will be Samsung service centre?

The problem with the sleeping beauty issue is that it is unpredictably difficult to reproduce on demand. So how to repair? Sigh.
 
Last edited:

blackjazzboy

Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2005
Messages
282
Reaction score
0
Just called M1 shop hotline to check:

At Comex Roadshow for Note 5 - 32gb and 64gb handset Freebies - > Wireless charging pad, clear cover & OTG Cable

M1 Shop for Note 5 - 32gb and 64gb handset Freebies -> Wireless charging pad & OTG Cable

All while stocks last. :)


Hmm .. I just went down to IMM M1 shop ard 2pm and they told me no freebies if I sign up at the shop ....


anyone go to other M1 shop beside Comex and get the freebies when sign up for Note5?
 

love6969

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2011
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Hmm .. I just went down to IMM M1 shop ard 2pm and they told me no freebies if I sign up at the shop ....


anyone go to other M1 shop beside Comex and get the freebies when sign up for Note5?

Urrrgh ..... I was still thinking to go to M1 Shop after work as it is more convenient. Now am thinking twice if i should go to shop direct.

I spoke to 2 M1 CSO this morning to check on the freebies and i am called them again to make enquires after seeing your post. The CSO also confirmed that freebies available except the clear cover are all stocks last for all Note 5 sign up at the shop.

Maybe you wanna give M1 a call ?
 

Elijahonli

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2008
Messages
25,846
Reaction score
159
Hmm .. I just went down to IMM M1 shop ard 2pm and they told me no freebies if I sign up at the shop ....


anyone go to other M1 shop beside Comex and get the freebies when sign up for Note5?
so only comex have the freebies?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top