lxb_70
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- May 3, 2006
- Messages
- 15,167
- Reaction score
- 2,877
remember to feedback here...New OTA update. Stability fixes etc.
Hope it fixes the sleeping beauty bug. Lol
Sent from Samsung SM-N920I using GAGT

remember to feedback here...New OTA update. Stability fixes etc.
Hope it fixes the sleeping beauty bug. Lol
Sent from Samsung SM-N920I using GAGT
remember to feedback here...![]()

Ya pls feedback!remember to feedback here...![]()
Updated 2 hrs ago. So far so good. Fingers crossed.
sigh, same problem when i use it with swiftkey.. it hangs awhile (maybe 5second) when trying to load the prediction. i even tried to load samsung keyboard during the hang, but no prediction from samsung keyboard either.
when it is awaken in deep sleep, the phone doesnt unlock with pattern recognition, must wait awhile too
Updated 2 hrs ago. So far so good. Fingers crossed.
I guess you can do a full factory reset on the phone and if it doesn't work last will be Samsung service centre?
I guess you can do a full factory reset on the phone and if it doesn't work last will be Samsung service centre?
Just called M1 shop hotline to check:
At Comex Roadshow for Note 5 - 32gb and 64gb handset Freebies - > Wireless charging pad, clear cover & OTG Cable
M1 Shop for Note 5 - 32gb and 64gb handset Freebies -> Wireless charging pad & OTG Cable
All while stocks last.![]()
just received an update...39.72MB
DownloadING now. Hopefully will stop the sleep wake issue!! Getting irritating!
Hmm .. I just went down to IMM M1 shop ard 2pm and they told me no freebies if I sign up at the shop ....
anyone go to other M1 shop beside Comex and get the freebies when sign up for Note5?
so only comex have the freebies?Hmm .. I just went down to IMM M1 shop ard 2pm and they told me no freebies if I sign up at the shop ....
anyone go to other M1 shop beside Comex and get the freebies when sign up for Note5?