The Visionaire EC

SKWSMC

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
714
Reaction score
0
Finally signed OTP for a 4 bedder. I'm finally a Visionary/Visionarean. :s12:

What they give you for you to bite the bait? I thought you already give up? But good to hear that you get your unit. :)
 
Last edited:

derong07

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2009
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
8
Congrats! 3rd attempt? Tot u shot down Visionaire and wanna go for Parc Life? :D
 

asky2505

Master Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2011
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
201
Wah! Which stack? And I thought QJ rejected you Coz of the MOP?
Just a humble stack 63. Realized that it's only 50k more to get 4 bedder but of cuz no pool view la.
Really wanted to get Parc life but really concerned that it might hard to sell in the future. Went to sit down at the park 1 night. Really dun like the surroundings. Kinda concerned too. Many foreigners. And the pool is facing big blocks of industries.
So I'm only left with Visionaire loh. They accepted my 1yr MOP eventually.

Sent from sibeh sianz using GAGT
 
Last edited:

grix17

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2010
Messages
667
Reaction score
0
Just a humble stack 63. Realized that it's only 50k more to get 4 bedder but of cuz no pool view la.
Really wanted to get Parc life but really concerned that it might hard to sell in the future. Went to sit down at the park 1 night. Really dun like the surroundings. Kinda concerned too. Many foreigners. And the pool is facing big blocks of industries.
So I'm only left with Visionaire loh. They accepted my 1yr MOP eventually.

Ahh I wanted to guess that stack based on its lowest D1 price but I thought they would give in if you chose a less popular stack. I heard QJ was hoping to sell lots of D1 but that didn't exactly materialise in the end.

It's a decent size and floor plan and 50k more is very little in comparison to the total amount you're paying.
 

Alabone

Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
177
Reaction score
0
Congrats again! That side won't hear so much train noise.

Just a humble stack 63. Realized that it's only 50k more to get 4 bedder but of cuz no pool view la.
Really wanted to get Parc life but really concerned that it might hard to sell in the future. Went to sit down at the park 1 night. Really dun like the surroundings. Kinda concerned too. Many foreigners. And the pool is facing big blocks of industries.
So I'm only left with Visionaire loh. They accepted my 1yr MOP eventually.

Sent from sibeh sianz using GAGT
 

derong07

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2009
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
8
Just a humble stack 63. Realized that it's only 50k more to get 4 bedder but of cuz no pool view la.
Really wanted to get Parc life but really concerned that it might hard to sell in the future. Went to sit down at the park 1 night. Really dun like the surroundings. Kinda concerned too. Many foreigners. And the pool is facing big blocks of industries.
So I'm only left with Visionaire loh. They accepted my 1yr MOP eventually.

Sent from sibeh sianz using GAGT

awesome....good choice! congrats once again! do keep us posted after u have gotten HDB approval for ur case. may revive hopes for many fellow keen buyers. ;)
 

asky2505

Master Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2011
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
201
Ahh I wanted to guess that stack based on its lowest D1 price but I thought they would give in if you chose a less popular stack. I heard QJ was hoping to sell lots of D1 but that didn't exactly materialise in the end.

It's a decent size and floor plan and 50k more is very little in comparison to the total amount you're paying.
Yap. Was expecting them to reject this choice too. Heng...
But only left more floor. Still glad with my choice. Need to save more these 2 yrs. :)

Sent from sibeh sianz using GAGT
 

notti_me

Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2014
Messages
460
Reaction score
1
Not waiting for treasure crest?

Just a humble stack 63. Realized that it's only 50k more to get 4 bedder but of cuz no pool view la.
Really wanted to get Parc life but really concerned that it might hard to sell in the future. Went to sit down at the park 1 night. Really dun like the surroundings. Kinda concerned too. Many foreigners. And the pool is facing big blocks of industries.
So I'm only left with Visionaire loh. They accepted my 1yr MOP eventually.

Sent from sibeh sianz using GAGT
 

grix17

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2010
Messages
667
Reaction score
0
It really is a buyers' market from the way it looks. Developers cannot afford to be choosy now. Appealling is still better than giving discounts.
 

derong07

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2009
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
8
It really is a buyers' market from the way it looks. Developers cannot afford to be choosy now. Appealling is still better than giving discounts.

Ultimately i tink the reasons to appeal gonna be valid and strong to be able to obtain HDB's approval. Dun tink HDB will approve if there's no solid reason.
 

asky2505

Master Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2011
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
201
Ya lo never wait. I still wanna jio u come view showflat. Haha. :D

.
Haha. Already decided to buy an unit in the north due to the kids. But sure will go treasure Crest to kpo and hope I won't cry over its price. :s13:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top