The Visionaire EC

jkkvx9

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2016
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Haha yup. At launch price. Bought the 10th floor but heard that I can change to the 7th floor if it is still available. Heard fendshui is better. Lol

I don't have fb but will ask my fiancé to add.
 

asky2505

Master Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2011
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
201
Haha yup. At launch price. Bought the 10th floor but heard that I can change to the 7th floor if it is still available. Heard fendshui is better. Lol

I don't have fb but will ask my fiancé to add.
If u wanna change better do it before they clear e chq. They don't refund e excess booking fee if u change to one of lower value and they don't issue any receipt. You will have to prove to your lawyer the excess amt paid by showing him your bank stm etc. Not assuring.
This is what is happening to me.

Sent from sibeh sianz using GAGT
 

jkkvx9

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2016
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Haha no pool view ba. Facing the yoga area. Heard that it is surrounded by a small water feature. Cannot afford pool view.
 

grix17

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2010
Messages
667
Reaction score
0
there're currently shuttle bus from SSC to various parts of sembawang / yishun. Perhaps they will have one to canberra mrt as well as the surrounding area
Their timing is irregular and unreliable, though they are starting a trial for waiting time at SSC. At least one route passes the future station.
 

Ehelpers

Junior Member
Joined
May 2, 2016
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Congrats and welcome to the Visionaire family 😊

Finally bought a unit last weekend. Decided after comparing Wandervale and Brownstone. Had a lot of good insights from members in this forum. Want to contribute back so anyone who wants to know more can just pm mse.
 

Liuliu101

Junior Member
Joined
May 31, 2016
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Agent told me last time that Developer will help you appeal. also don't know how to appeal. I called in HDB sales last week to ask the review process and the officer directed me to check with Developer on the status.

Anybody did appeal before? I also wanted to appeal on the CPF grant as just exceed the cutoff a little.

Meanwhile, anybody has signed the S&P ? 
 

tokidoki_sg

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2015
Messages
719
Reaction score
1
Yup. Slight exceed of the income cap. Anyone knows what can help in the appeal?

Hmm...if Qing Jian accepts your booking, mean they are quite sure HDB will allow you to buy. :s11: Your agent never help you with the reasons?

My agent helped me to draft out my story. Developer (CDL for my case) is the one who will help to submit and monitor the appeal. I'm not required to do anything.

You can list down how much of your income is given to support your parents, even if it's not true. :D Dun think HDB do any verification.

As my EC is closeby to my parent place, i listed that as a reason too since they help me take care of the kids after school.

I waited 4 months for the HDB approval. Slight exceed should be ok, mine was consider a bit high based on my agent's experience.
 
Last edited:

jkkvx9

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2016
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Hmm...if Qing Jian accepts your booking, mean they are quite sure HDB will allow you to buy. :s11: Your agent never help you with the reasons?

My agent helped me to draft out my story. Developer (CDL for my case) is the one who will help to submit and monitor the appeal. I'm not required to do anything.

You can list down how much of your income is given to support your parents, even if it's not true. :D Dun think HDB do any verification.

As my EC is closeby to my parent place, i listed that as a reason too since they help me take care of the kids after school.

I waited 4 months for the HDB approval. Slight exceed should be ok, mine was consider a bit high based on my agent's experience.
4 months is very long. Will they keep asking to give the updated income statement? Or just up to the month when I gave the cheque of 5%?
 

tokidoki_sg

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2015
Messages
719
Reaction score
1
4 months is very long. Will they keep asking to give the updated income statement? Or just up to the month when I gave the cheque of 5%?

During the wait, you can go finalise on your bank loan. I signed my bank loan before i got my approval. The bank will not charge you any $ if HDB dun approve. So nothing to lose.

HDB did not ask me to provide any updated income documents. It's just per what i submitted when i made the 5% deposit.
 
Last edited:

grix17

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2010
Messages
667
Reaction score
0
Yup. Slight exceed of the income cap. Anyone knows what can help in the appeal?
If you exceed slightly, developer will still accept because high chance of approval. A statement from employer that indicates a lower gross salary, or a self-declaration of use of money for parents' support, charity donation etc may help, according to my sources. Exceeding by less than 1k still quite possible to succeed in appeal.

Better to over-anticipate what HDB wants. Prepare all the necessary documents.
 

avataar

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2009
Messages
25
Reaction score
3
If you exceed slightly, developer will still accept because high chance of approval. A statement from employer that indicates a lower gross salary, or a self-declaration of use of money for parents' support, charity donation etc may help, according to my sources. Exceeding by less than 1k still quite possible to succeed in appeal.

Better to over-anticipate what HDB wants. Prepare all the necessary documents.

Yep, same situation for me. CDL accepted my application even though income exceeded by more than 1k. Used reasons like supporting parents and gave bank statements as proof. Now still waiting. Not received S&P, and also did not sign any bank loans yet, even though was told by bank that there will be no charges if HDB rejects.
 

tokidoki_sg

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2015
Messages
719
Reaction score
1
Yep, same situation for me. CDL accepted my application even though income exceeded by more than 1k. Used reasons like supporting parents and gave bank statements as proof. Now still waiting. Not received S&P, and also did not sign any bank loans yet, even though was told by bank that there will be no charges if HDB rejects.

Oh, > $1k CDL still accepts? All the while, what i hear the excess must be below $1k than got chance. A few years ago, another developer rejected my application because > $1k.

Good luck for your appeal!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top