The Visionaire EC

jkkvx9

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2016
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Yep, same situation for me. CDL accepted my application even though income exceeded by more than 1k. Used reasons like supporting parents and gave bank statements as proof. Now still waiting. Not received S&P, and also did not sign any bank loans yet, even though was told by bank that there will be no charges if HDB rejects.
So u bought brownstone? How long have the wait been already?
 

Alabone

Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
177
Reaction score
0
I think just up to the month you bought. I'm also still waiting for my S&P.

4 months is very long. Will they keep asking to give the updated income statement? Or just up to the month when I gave the cheque of 5%?
 

Ehelpers

Junior Member
Joined
May 2, 2016
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
If not mistaken, Important for you to inform banker to add in the clause that should HDB reject your application, there's no charges incurred. If clause not included in the offer, bank is entitled to charge some admin charges etc.

During the wait, you can go finalise on your bank loan. I signed my bank loan before i got my approval. The bank will not charge you any $ if HDB dun approve. So nothing to lose.

HDB did not ask me to provide any updated income documents. It's just per what i submitted when i made the 5% deposit.
 

jkkvx9

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2016
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
I am intending to sign with maybank mortgage loan. No lock with 2 free conversions. First yr 1.48, 2nd yr 1.68 and 3rd yr 1.98, so average around 1.71 per yr. No insurance sign up, no valuation fee and no other charges. Any one considering this as well? Any feedback?
 

Kokky83

Junior Member
Joined
May 30, 2016
Messages
98
Reaction score
0
I am intending to sign with maybank mortgage loan. No lock with 2 free conversions. First yr 1.48, 2nd yr 1.68 and 3rd yr 1.98, so average around 1.71 per yr. No insurance sign up, no valuation fee and no other charges. Any one considering this as well? Any feedback?

Sounds like a gd deal. Nth else in the fine prints?
 

jkkvx9

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2016
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Still waiting for hdb to reply. My agent told me can apply bank loan first. No penalty if hdb reject. Any harm in applying now or wait till confirmation from hdb if can buy?
 

daryllum

Junior Member
Joined
May 23, 2016
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
In all honestly, I do think that the perceived discount of the current crop of executive condominiums is not significant. Second timers may want to reconsider selling off their HDB flats to make an EC purchase. The perceived profits may not be as significant as many may hope to gain. Location of these new EC developments are not particularly good. All future growth seems to be already priced into the selling price.
 

Liuliu101

Junior Member
Joined
May 31, 2016
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
I have signed my loan, yet waiting for the Sales & Purchase contract. My banker said it is ok and he did added the clause in if HDB rejected the EC application, bank wont charge me.

Still waiting for hdb to reply. My agent told me can apply bank loan first. No penalty if hdb reject. Any harm in applying now or wait till confirmation from hdb if can buy?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top