
Actually there were only 2 bidders to this pc of land. Qingjian and CDL. CDL lost by a mere 20k. If only CDL gotten it. sales might be better and it will be interesting to see how it will fare with its neighbor next door in terms of price/landscape
Oops. Cock eye. Too many zeros..... Not used to seeing so manyI was bored and looked up the HDB website - the difference in bids was 20 million.
It's the timing. When PL was launched, there are still brownstone and visionaire in the market and still got many good units left. And the location, price, pales in comparison to them too.I wonder if Parc Life had constructed their units with the same facing as Skypark, would sales be as bad? Just too many west sun facing units.
Both Skypark and Parc life located at same location. No reason for one to do well and one to fail.
It's the timing. When PL was launched, there are still brownstone and visionaire in the market and still got many good units left. And the location, price, pales in comparison to them too.
But when skypark was launched, it was the only EC in sembawang, I think
Your analysis seems spot on. Skypark was the first EC in Sembawang. The next nearest to Canberra/Sembawang was One Canberra at Yishun Ave 7. Woodlands had 2.
Why the government released so many plots of land all of a sudden after the hiatus is still a mystery to me.
Some who fail to get BTO may join the hunt but not at this moment.
Hi all, any bank u guys are considering? I bought deck 52. But kind of having 2nd tots. The current market dun seem to favor ...... How u guys see the current market ? Pls share![]()
Looking for Visionaire neighbors![]()
A fb group has been created for those who have booked a unit. Please search "The Visionaire Residents" or click https://www.facebook.com/groups/1704225683193309/
Hi, how about stack 25? Got west sun ? I got a unit at stack 25 facing the pool , dunno whether noisy from mrt
Hi you bought #52? Which floor? We have gotten unit 49![]()
I have requested , but have not been accepted![]()
I have requested , but have not been accepted![]()