The Visionaire EC

calbeee

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2017
Messages
22
Reaction score
3
Thanks for the advice :), meanwhile stack 61 is also facing the afternoon sun ? Especially lower floor, i am wondering if it will be super hot in the evening .

If you ask me, I'd rather choose stack 61 than to bear with the noise from the train tracks since I'm a very light sleeper. Hence that's why I chose stack 61 too.

Afternoon sun doesn't really bother me since we can block it off with solar films or curtains.

I'm actually more concern about the noise from the passing by vehicles along Sembawang road but I think it shouldn't be that bad (I hope).

Anyone knows if residents facing the road will experience some level of noise from the vehicles driving pass?
 

kelvinangsw

Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2003
Messages
389
Reaction score
0
If you ask me, I'd rather choose stack 61 than to bear with the noise from the train tracks since I'm a very light sleeper. Hence that's why I chose stack 61 too.

Afternoon sun doesn't really bother me since we can block it off with solar films or curtains.

I'm actually more concern about the noise from the passing by vehicles along Sembawang road but I think it shouldn't be that bad (I hope).

Anyone knows if residents facing the road will experience some level of noise from the vehicles driving pass?

Yes, definitely will hear the noise from vehicles especially bus... But if u close up the window, then basically, cannot hear le..
 

Jwoo02

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2017
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Would anyone know the dimensions of the D1 and CS3b living room (not including balcony)?
 

chaszter98

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2017
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
If you ask me, I'd rather choose stack 61 than to bear with the noise from the train tracks since I'm a very light sleeper. Hence that's why I chose stack 61 too.

Afternoon sun doesn't really bother me since we can block it off with solar films or curtains.

I'm actually more concern about the noise from the passing by vehicles along Sembawang road but I think it shouldn't be that bad (I hope).

Anyone knows if residents facing the road will experience some level of noise from the vehicles driving pass?
Hi Calbeee ,

Do you also gotten stack 61 ? :)
 

Jwoo02

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2017
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
For CS3b you can check the showflat. D1 you need floorplan from either from owner or agent.

Thanks, I believe the showflat diagram only highlights the floor area and not specific length-width dimensions?
 

dleodleo

Master Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2007
Messages
2,835
Reaction score
12
If you ask me, I'd rather choose stack 61 than to bear with the noise from the train tracks since I'm a very light sleeper. Hence that's why I chose stack 61 too.

Afternoon sun doesn't really bother me since we can block it off with solar films or curtains.

I'm actually more concern about the noise from the passing by vehicles along Sembawang road but I think it shouldn't be that bad (I hope).

Anyone knows if residents facing the road will experience some level of noise from the vehicles driving pass?

Sure can hear de. Close the windows then noise will reduce. However, noises of motorcycles speeding can still be heard especially middle of the nite. Sometimes will wake us up.

My flat is facing the road (7th floor). If I have the chance to move house, I will not choose a house facing the road again.
 

chaszter98

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2017
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Sure can hear de. Close the windows then noise will reduce. However, noises of motorcycles speeding can still be heard especially middle of the nite. Sometimes will wake us up.

My flat is facing the road (7th floor). If I have the chance to move house, I will not choose a house facing the road again.
What about stack 36 ? i see still have higher floor, probably will not smells BBQ :)
 

asky2505

Master Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2011
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
201
Thanks, I believe the showflat diagram only highlights the floor area and not specific length-width dimensions?
QBxT6sSl.jpg


Anyway Co space units all sold out
 

grix17

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2010
Messages
667
Reaction score
0
Thanks, I believe the showflat diagram only highlights the floor area and not specific length-width dimensions?

That's the most realistic you can get. Developer won't be able to produce an inch-perfect plan and execution. Approximation is the word in their disclaimer.
 

calbeee

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2017
Messages
22
Reaction score
3
Hi Calbeee ,

Do you also gotten stack 61 ? :)

Yup. Same stack as you. But have to bear with the noise from the road and the west sun i guess. :(

No other good units left when we bought so don't really have much choices to choose from also.

Have you decided if you want to change unit or stay with 61? Any penalty if choose to change?
 

chaszter98

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2017
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Yup. Same stack as you. But have to bear with the noise from the road and the west sun i guess. :(

No other good units left when we bought so don't really have much choices to choose from also.

Have you decided if you want to change unit or stay with 61? Any penalty if choose to change?

Which floor u bought? I think higher floor get lesser noise from the road then lower floor. Initially was thinking to change to stack 04-32 but have to top up like $30k++ extra . I think the noise from the mrt travel less to the unit because the wall is facing the track with the hope that they build thicker wall at the side to absorb the sound ...

Now it seem that the stack is already sold out . Left 02-33 which is quite near to function room . I don't know is it really worth to top up just to get the unit change.

I don't know about penalty, I bought when before the price increase. So they maybe charge me with the new price.

I will try to call the developer tomorrow and ask if still can change. According to my agent the change is subjec to approval and have to wait quite sometimes to get approve also depend whether the unit still available or not . Sound like very troublesome to change.

Didn't think much when we bought because it was already like 8-9pm. :(
 

derong07

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2009
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
8
Updates on the available EC projects (may not be 100% accurate):

Hundred Palms Residences (Hougang):
100% sold on launch day!


iNz Residence (CCK): Est TOP Aug 2019
(abt 170 units left) Abt 65% sold
2 Bedroom fr $568k*
3 Bedroom fully sold!*
3 BR Deluxe fr $789k (last unit)*
3 BR Premium/Superior fr $745k*
3 BR CoSpace fr $808k*
4 BR Deluxe fully sold!
4 BR Premium fully sold!
5 BR Maisonette fully sold!

Northwave (Woodlands): Est. TOP Feb 2019
(abt 162 units left) Abt 54% sold
2 Bedroom fully sold!
3 Bedroom fr $686k
4 Bedroom fr $1.025m (last 3 units)
5 Bedroom fully sold!
Penthouse @ $1.335m (last unit)

Wandervale (CCK): Est. TOP 1st Qtr 2019
100% Fully Sold!


Westwood Residences (Jurong): Est. TOP Aug 2018
(ard 5 units left) Abt 98% sold
2 Bedroom fully sold!*
3 Bedroom fully sold!*
3 BR Premium fully sold!
4 Bedroom fully sold!
4 BR Premium fr $947k (last 5 units)*
5 Bedroom fully sold!

The Visionaire (Canberra): Est. TOP Oct 2018
(abt 61 units left) Abt 90% sold
2 Bedroom fr $618k
3 Bedroom fr $697k
3 + study fr $800k (last 2 units)
3 BR Premium fr $793k
3BR CoSpace fully sold!
4 Bedroom fr $957k (last 2 units)
4BR CoSpace fully sold!

The Brownstone (Canberra): Est. TOP Jan 2018
(ard 19 units left) Abt 97% sold
2 Bedroom fr $640k (last 2 units)
3 Bedroom fr $737k
3 BR Premium fully sold!
4 Bedroom fully sold!

The Criterion (Yishun): Est. TOP 1Q 2018
(abt 181 units left) Abt 64% sold
2 Bedroom fr $560k (last 5 units)*
3 Bedroom fr $664k*
3 BR Premium fr $740k*
4 Bedroom fr $828k*
4 BR Premium fr $931k*
5 Bedroom fully sold!
Penthouse fully sold!

Signature@Yishun: Obtained TOP in Jul 2017!
(abt 226 units left) Abt 56% sold
2 Bedroom fr $573k
3 Bedroom fr $706k
3 BR Premium fr $787k
4 Bedroom fr $877k
4 BR Premium fully sold!

Sol Acres (CCK): Est. TOP Mar 2019
(abt 60 units left) Abt 95% sold
Only left with 1BR & 1+study


ECs without Resale Levy:

Bellewoods (Woodlands): Obtained TOP in Mar'17! Last unit left!
3 BR Premium @ $969k (1,345sqft: loft unit on top floor)
 
Last edited:

asky2505

Master Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2011
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
201
Which floor u bought? I think higher floor get lesser noise from the road then lower floor. Initially was thinking to change to stack 04-32 but have to top up like $30k++ extra . I think the noise from the mrt travel less to the unit because the wall is facing the track with the hope that they build thicker wall at the side to absorb the sound ...

Now it seem that the stack is already sold out . Left 02-33 which is quite near to function room . I don't know is it really worth to top up just to get the unit change.

I don't know about penalty, I bought when before the price increase. So they maybe charge me with the new price.

I will try to call the developer tomorrow and ask if still can change. According to my agent the change is subjec to approval and have to wait quite sometimes to get approve also depend whether the unit still available or not . Sound like very troublesome to change.

Didn't think much when we bought because it was already like 8-9pm. :(
U might wana consider stack 40. Still got decent floor left. Slightly better than stack 61 since no direct West sun in the ext walls and nearer to side gate. Cheaper than stack 32 too. And slightly further from track
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top