The Watch Thread - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
My parents paid for my school fees first. I paid them back when I started working... Counted as paying for my school fees myself?

Yes Haha. I pay installment. Hahaha by credit card. Cause I adult learner.
 

slow_mo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
6,503
Reaction score
10
Hehehe. Yes u r right. Childcre fees r no joke nowadays. Must demand my kids to pay me n m wife back when they r working! LOL!!

Gonna buy a Merc after both kids are out of child care... (Just saying)...

Off topic liao... Must add a watch pic to be on topic... Here's the PADI Turtle for a Fabulous Friday!!!

 

AyuReady

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2003
Messages
6,811
Reaction score
3
Same bro! Every time I tell my wife we can chut a merc A class with the childcare fees

Gonna buy a Merc after both kids are out of child care... (Just saying)...

Off topic liao... Must add a watch pic to be on topic... Here's the PADI Turtle for a Fabulous Friday!!!

 

reikizi

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2003
Messages
2,497
Reaction score
76
Same here, rather spend on holiday overseas than luxury goods. If can have both, that will be the best!

With 2 kids, child care $$$ can easily buy a PP a year!

this one I strongly agreed !! sibei gui !! :(
while student care is cheaper but .. there will be enrichment course fees !! jin cham ..

that's why I can only go sentosa for holiday ... really is lao mak sai one ..
 

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
7,757
Reaction score
2,530
Yobokies is still around, emailed him recently asking about Orient 656 mod, his reply quite fast.

But the price out of my budget, so pass. :s13:
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
i need a couple of stuff from him. maybe can mass order. split shipping cost.

bezel, sapphire and dial for me.

gonna keep the sword hands, nicer haha
 

shorty07

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
1,301
Reaction score
35
this one I strongly agreed !! sibei gui !! :(
while student care is cheaper but .. there will be enrichment course fees !! jin cham ..

that's why I can only go sentosa for holiday ... really is lao mak sai one ..

Can go sentosa also good already. 1 nite $300-400. I can only go msia...1 nite 200-300 RINGGIT. Hehe
 

AyuReady

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2003
Messages
6,811
Reaction score
3
Hehe like to announce that I am joining the turtle padi club, likely to collect watch next week.

Time to plans straps and mods
 

reikizi

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2003
Messages
2,497
Reaction score
76
Can go sentosa also good already. 1 nite $300-400. I can only go msia...1 nite 200-300 RINGGIT. Hehe

hahahaha.. bang .. u win liao !! :s13: ... but I have not finish yet ... my sentosa is one day trip .. morning go, night back ... no hotel one ..=:p
 

Turbo-lised

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2010
Messages
514
Reaction score
0
Just went down to K2 and got my DD and installed it on the spot on my turtle..
:s13::s13:
Whole process was very fast.. as there aren't any customer there maybe because weekday afternoon :o
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top