The Watch Thread - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
Me not baller like u always chiong boutique ma hahha

Sharing some positive experience so people not so hesitant about going

But even before I finalize any design they are pretty ready to serve

Hopefully one day can be served in private room

I don't Buy AD Leh but anywhere u go.
You got heart to buy. They sure do for you one.
Haha u don't come act u don't know.
What kind private room? Need interview? Lol
 

MrSenG

Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2013
Messages
491
Reaction score
0
I don't Buy AD Leh but anywhere u go.
You got heart to buy. They sure do for you one.
Haha u don't come act u don't know.
What kind private room? Need interview? Lol

Even has a camera to show you how you look like wearing the watches. :s13:

K32zgQs.jpg
 

BallGag

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2012
Messages
1,282
Reaction score
6
japanese language documentaries featuring GS wearers? :s13:

I've heard about a special line of Grand Seiko that are able to stop time if you wind counterclockwise; never seen it in person but it sure sounds like it could be handy in classrooms, buses, trains or even near swimming pools.
 

Turquoise!

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2012
Messages
11,592
Reaction score
0
I've heard about a special line of Grand Seiko that are able to stop time if you wind counterclockwise; never seen it in person but it sure sounds like it could be handy in classrooms, buses, trains or even near swimming pools.

Quite handy in gyms too :s34:
 

Sensible_

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2013
Messages
18,856
Reaction score
0
I've heard about a special line of Grand Seiko that are able to stop time if you wind counterclockwise; never seen it in person but it sure sounds like it could be handy in classrooms, buses, trains or even near swimming pools.

I think I've seen it being used in hospitals :o
 

Ed.YEO

Banned
Joined
Oct 1, 2015
Messages
8,713
Reaction score
0
Forgot to put my Audi A3 car keys on the table, no wonder no champagne earlier.

tK3iY9O.jpg
哇佬喂。。。 咁样睇低“老叻士”咩???
麽AUDI呀?至少“宝马”啦!!!
麽香槟黎架??至少“摸奶(MONET)”嘛!!!
仲有呀。。。 。。。 。。。無條:D素女:D嚸得?(至少要有Jamie YEO嘅素质喔!)
 

arcfire

Master Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
2,687
Reaction score
2
BnS strap came really quick.

20170223_163307_zpsrj6hwks0.jpg


Blue suede looks nice on the snowflake.

20170223_164455_zpsmmggpukg.jpg


Strap is quite long... need to punch 1 or 2 more holes..

20170223_164628_zpsnhngwtdv.jpg
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
bulang and sons strap price is quite a rip off sia.

quite chor. i think can go custom liao with that kind of money
 

snowver

Senior Member
Joined
May 19, 2010
Messages
1,549
Reaction score
0
Don't forget in the courthouse also. :D

I've heard about a special line of Grand Seiko that are able to stop time if you wind counterclockwise; never seen it in person but it sure sounds like it could be handy in classrooms, buses, trains or even near swimming pools.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top