
![]()
Watch Expo in Bangkok
I went to kb luxury twice and quite frankly desmond is a great chap.. Very friendly and willing to accomodate. Maybe some of the folks here have bad experience.. But i will still give him a thumbs up for his customer service.... Anyone who worked in service line knows sometimes it's hard to accommodate client requests. Anyway just my two cents.

never buy anything from these shops before. browse browse have
cause i know i can get a better deal myself haha
but had one dealing with KB, he knows me la. he's my customer but suddenly he is no buy hair wax from me. jin sad hahaha
![]()
but for those starting this hobby, to be more confirm on authentication ... good to go browse and see these few shops ... friendly, no pressure tactic 
Some times people just gotta give and take. They want super duper good service yet having the cheapest possible pricing. I always strongly believe you want the best service, Go to boutique and get it. Can sit in a nice arm chair with tea being served to you. Not only that, they will explain to you the history of the watch etc. Free lesson on the brand.![]()
^ eh have ah. I bought batman from jw, rolex op from bright time hahaha
From one business owner to another, we open door do business will definitely have conflicts now and then.
For us, it's not a matter of right or wrong. Sometimes opinions differ or we simply miscomm.
Just say sorry for the inconvenience and let it go.
Pride jiak buay pah one.
^ eh have ah. I bought batman from jw, rolex op from bright time hahaha
But those are take and go kind.
I don't need service. I need good price.
Service naturally will come when money is on the table and deal is done.

JW price quite good leh, sometimes better than individual sellers tbh.
Their opening hours sibeh GL though..

JW price quite good leh, sometimes better than individual sellers tbh.
Their opening hours sibeh GL though..
I buy overseas also no service rendered , just pay and wait for mail
service is a plus point lah .. if good price no need service also ok. u already supper lao jiao liao .. no need service.. but those starting or unsure, good to let them know which one good to go for better deal (preowned) ease of mind browsing .. I rast time also bo ji walk into one unless I want to buy ..
this is what this thread is for also mah
worst is those shop that thought they have the best price and stuck up when you can get a better deal elsewhere.
Lol. Usually I avoid shops unless power deals.
Cause argar can know their margin.
.. not everyone have your lobang leh
only recently grow older then got guts to step into preowned shop![]()
Hodinkee article that will resonate with many here. GS & pwillie comes to mind.
https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/five-watches-under-6000-dollars-watch-enthusiast
Interestingly I don't personally own any from the 5 brands, excluding wife's Omega Seamaster 600m.
all good choices except Tudor chrono![]()
say liao .. u already super lao jiao![]()
![]()
.. not everyone have your lobang leh
sometimes good to share cos when I started , I only take info from friends which to go ... i'm those type that really no ball to step into one and ask to see and not buying. so if step in, ish 80% buy liao .. only recently grow older then got guts to step into preowned shop![]()
Did you buy the Snowflake 211?