Thread all abt ROLEX - Part 2

rlskyline

Master Member
Joined
May 21, 2012
Messages
4,333
Reaction score
1,123
yea stock market gonna be gloomy at least for this year
think I hold on for good deals or throw money into the market

I waiting for vc to come down below retail but I think its moving quite slow
is vc really worth even at below retail?
 

official_t_atelier

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2022
Messages
569
Reaction score
643
No card = fake. This day and age got people genuinely throwing away card meh?
I bought quite a few rollies without cards before, with proper checks they turned out to be real...there were cases people dun keep boxes and cards as they never thought of selling or lost when moving house..
 

derkaiser94

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2012
Messages
1,482
Reaction score
514
why? did it climb up in sept? so am i wrong when sept climb up? how come stay so silent when climb up then now drop and come out laugh at pple leh? lol
Bro your prediction was that price will rebound from September leh. Not just in September. Admit you have no crystal ball and move on lah. I dunno what agenda you have but why try to pretend you itk :ROFLMAO:

I remember reading your posts back then thinking how ridiculous it is to suggest Greys have no cash flow to worry about and can just hold inventory. Anyone with any experience in business or finance can tell you cash flow matters more than revenue. Batman and Starbucks all going for under 23k now btw 😜

Big players grey dealers have all the capital. they can keep their watches and wun worried much about cash flow.

right now end users buy and just flip at low price because they need cash flow.. tts one reason why the market price all drop beside china lockdown and crypto crash.

when the big players buy these watches from end users at this low price, then markets will become only them have the stock, by then they can slowly increase the price again.

i think right now best buy is batman and starbuck going at around 26k for brand new..
 

C4l3b

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2021
Messages
662
Reaction score
318
Pls teach me master hahah
Been shorting the market since start of the year liao small small tho
This kind of thing I can’t teach..😅 individual judgement.. but there’s counters volatile enough for weekly 2-3 datejust profits.. dunno if that’s considered small small to u
 
Last edited:

rlskyline

Master Member
Joined
May 21, 2012
Messages
4,333
Reaction score
1,123
Bro your prediction was that price will rebound from September leh. Not just in September. Admit you have no crystal ball and move on lah. I dunno what agenda you have but why try to pretend you itk :ROFLMAO:

I remember reading your posts back then thinking how ridiculous it is to suggest Greys have no cash flow to worry about and can just hold inventory. Anyone with any experience in business or finance can tell you cash flow matters more than revenue. Batman and Starbucks all going for under 23k now btw 😜
mass dumping in the market now
 

allrise841

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
93
Reaction score
26
Bro your prediction was that price will rebound from September leh. Not just in September. Admit you have no crystal ball and move on lah. I dunno what agenda you have but why try to pretend you itk :ROFLMAO:

I remember reading your posts back then thinking how ridiculous it is to suggest Greys have no cash flow to worry about and can just hold inventory. Anyone with any experience in business or finance can tell you cash flow matters more than revenue. Batman and Starbucks all going for under 23k now btw 😜

great that u r right!
 

Pegasus05

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2022
Messages
556
Reaction score
239
You call that a crash? Lol.. Dow not even down 1000 pts.. we have been busy taking profit.. now thank you Jerome Powell for the drop..more sponsored watches from nyse.😂
Ya I agree with you C4I3b.
Two to three weeks ago, Dow Jones dropped to 29k points and I thought “ho seh liao, the time has come”. But recently it climbed back to 32k & I was like “sian 1/2”.
Yesterday’s drop / this week drop is not a very significant drop. Let’s see how US moves.

very volatile now..
 

C4l3b

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2021
Messages
662
Reaction score
318
Ya I agree with you C4I3b.
Two to three weeks ago, Dow Jones dropped to 29k points and I thought “ho seh liao, the time has come”. But recently it climbed back to 32k & I was like “sian 1/2”.
Yesterday’s drop / this week drop is not a very significant drop. Let’s see how US moves.

very volatile now..
Yes, even if it’s a dead cat bounce it was a very significant bounce.. easily 50% gain for some energy counters. It’s sufficient for many watches.. just hit and run already.. in summary there are pple who will continue to buy more watches cos of these free money.. I’m not the only one for sure
 

Pegasus05

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2022
Messages
556
Reaction score
239
Yes, even if it’s a dead cat bounce it was a very significant bounce.. easily 50% gain for some energy counters. It’s sufficient for many watches.. just hit and run already.. in summary there are pple who will continue to buy more watches cos of these free money.. I’m not the only one for sure
But bro, the issue is the knowledge to catch the correct dead cat. I have no knowledge to catch that. Omg 🤦🏿‍♂️
 

official_t_atelier

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2022
Messages
569
Reaction score
643
Yes, even if it’s a dead cat bounce it was a very significant bounce.. easily 50% gain for some energy counters. It’s sufficient for many watches.. just hit and run already.. in summary there are pple who will continue to buy more watches cos of these free money.. I’m not the only one for sure
I am not so savvy in stocks, most of the time kana burnt. Dun have the luxury to enjoy free money..
can only use heavily sweat money to buy lol..
 

fury89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2009
Messages
16,181
Reaction score
15
is vc really worth even at below retail?
If overseas yea … I like the watch so I am ok as long as it’s a good prize

I even consider Lange and blancpain/ breguet
Think i am the odd one here 😂

wear rolex really attract wrong attention
 

fury89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2009
Messages
16,181
Reaction score
15
This kind of thing I can’t teach..😅 individual judgement.. but there’s counters volatile enough for weekly 2-3 datejust profits.. dunno if that’s considered small small to u
Haha I playing some options
Small small is like earn few hundred only loh 😅
 

raidorz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2011
Messages
8,250
Reaction score
413
If overseas yea … I like the watch so I am ok as long as it’s a good prize

I even consider Lange and blancpain/ breguet
Think i am the odd one here 😂

wear rolex really attract wrong attention
You not odd one. I like Lange too. Too bad no money 😂
 

fury89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2009
Messages
16,181
Reaction score
15
You not odd one. I like Lange too. Too bad no money 😂
Ya man too exp even pre owned also cost like 40k for a Lange 1
Other cheaper model like saxo and 1815 like not so interesting

very disappointing thing is they got so nice finishing but everything is hidden
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top