Bernniewebber
Junior Member
- Joined
- Jan 4, 2020
- Messages
- 79
- Reaction score
- 0
Someone posted here on 17 apr, but thanks for sharing buddy!
Saw on brightime recent posts - 116710LN at 12950, 116520 Black dial at 24950. Seems much lower than before. Anyone sees this trend at other preowned watches? Any thoughts? Maybe this is the best time to get our grail watches
Wonder what happens to our local ADs during ** though... Saw from recent YouTube videos that in US they will shunt supply real-time from those ADs who were closed to those open. Hope locally they would still ship or accumulate, so when they reopen, there's a very minute but increased chances of getting the call...Wonder if they'll drop below retail
Do online sale of SS models on your personal Facebook page and watch people come to you. Nothing wrong just saying.Wonder what happens to our local ADs during ** though... Saw from recent YouTube videos that in US they will shunt supply real-time from those ADs who were closed to those open. Hope locally they would still ship or accumulate, so when they reopen, there's a very minute but increased chances of getting the call...
What do you mean? ADs can only sell in their shop, no?Do online sale of SS models on your personal Facebook page and watch people come to you. Nothing wrong just saying.
Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A5010 using GAGT
Anybody have Paul Newman Daytonas here?
usually they wont hang here.
lol
I believe have.
Many years ago I saw a few selling at local dealers here. Price was mid 5 digits.

Perhaps need to define the “turn”.
I dunno how everyone else winds their watches, but I do it by running my index finger along the crown. Like the crown is a wheel and my finger is the road.
One turn for me means crown meets finger where the nail starts, rolls along until slightly beyond the 2nd joint (before the knuckle).
The second hand WILL start moving.
The same goes for my Patek. But my Lange needs more.
Anyway, I won’t start a YouTube channel just for this.
![]()
When I wind, it's almost one wind, maybe 10/12 way through.
Haha. I understand 2359hrs mean. But at the end of the day he onli sell to his frens mostly. Why rolex nv ban him. Sigh.