gaoxing84
Great Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Feb 12, 2004
- Messages
- 66,764
- Reaction score
- 2,179
that one is to stick it to the hedge fund. sick moveLike how they really like GME.![]()

that one is to stick it to the hedge fund. sick moveLike how they really like GME.![]()
I think their allocation is quite healthy as they have one of the highest traffic flow. DJ41 in which configuration?Is THG vivo good place to bundle Tank Must and DJ41? (if possible, want GMT II but doesn't look likely)
Or other AD better
Maybe the popular one. Either white gold or steel with blue face. Dj41 TT RG reaching root beer price, rather get root beer.I think their allocation is quite healthy as they have one of the highest traffic flow. DJ41 in which configuration?
DJ TT RG is 29K? Zhun bo?Maybe the popular one. Either white gold or steel with blue face. Dj41 TT RG reaching root beer price, rather get root beer.
Wa now dj41 also cost so much ? Diamond dial ?Maybe the popular one. Either white gold or steel with blue face. Dj41 TT RG reaching root beer price, rather get root beer.
2011-2012 one ah?I see hulk dropping to 25k but nobody biting
He might be referring to Root Beer list price.DJ TT RG is 29K? Zhun bo?
Blue dial tough
Lol okok.He might be referring to Root Beer list price.
![]()
Good ah. Drop somemore. Just saw GMTII meteorite dial 90k+ drop to 83k.I see hulk dropping to 25k but nobody biting
Mind to share, where you guys check the current market price?Good ah. Drop somemore. Just saw GMTII meteorite dial 90k+ drop to 83k.
Can always browse Carousell. I refer to prices mostly on Watch Exchange’s telegram channel.Mind to share, where you guys check the current market price?
Pepsi and rootbeer trying to outbeat each other to see who is the lowest daily..Saw one rootbeer at below 26k
Praying it go down to 24k![]()
used la. too many factors, condition, year.Saw one rootbeer at below 26k
Praying it go down to 24k![]()
Yea tat is for the older watch at 2018 …used la. too many factors, condition, year.
should use new piece prices to indicate the market.
But good enough if no major defects and is still within warranty. Quite a long while ago I saw a rootbeer at $25k watch only, really really drop a lot. The gap is narrowed Liao..Yea tat is for the older watch at 2018 …
I buying to wear so as long as in good condition I dun mind
if I’m mint condition I more scare to wear![]()