TRA and HSR tickets

ApeTruelove

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2009
Messages
7,140
Reaction score
2,081
Book a mini bus for the whole day right ?

Is around 1000 sgd right if the bus can sit 12 ? Somemore need to find accommodation if travel different city ?
If you hire bus, likely to be 20 seater one. Should be around your said price. Your group too big already lol not easy to travel around.
 

pclow59

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2003
Messages
5,624
Reaction score
2,106
If I booked HSR from Taoyuan to Taichung via Klook 1 for 1, for 10am departure, and I reached Taoyuan at 9am, can I change to earlier time if there is seat?
 

ApeTruelove

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2009
Messages
7,140
Reaction score
2,081
If I booked HSR from Taoyuan to Taichung via Klook 1 for 1, for 10am departure, and I reached Taoyuan at 9am, can I change to earlier time if there is seat?
Can change online up to 30minutes before your departure. If ticket collected need to go counter amend.
 

pclow59

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2003
Messages
5,624
Reaction score
2,106
When going to TRA website, Keep getting this whole day today:

This site can’t be reached​

www.railway.gov.tw took too long to respond.

Anyone facing it recently?
 

pclow59

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2003
Messages
5,624
Reaction score
2,106
Most likely their server down as even their app also down
Think so, tried to contact via FB messenger and show this link also not working
您好,如需申訴可聯繫「局長信箱」,系統從接獲您的來函起即予列管,會儘速將您的意見或建議交付權責單位妥慎處理,並聯繫回覆您。再次感謝您的意見與指教,感謝您。

• 局長信箱:https://reurl.cc/lVeGXY
 

Thanatos_Wraiths

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2005
Messages
1,923
Reaction score
388
I downloaded the TRA's 臺鐵e訂通 app and used it to book tickets for my trip earlier from Taipei to Jiaoxi, Yilan. Pretty useful to secure reserved seat tickets for 自強/普悠瑪。

Also used the e ticket (QR code) and scan through the gantry without having to collect tickets at the counter. Can save a lot of time if you are collecting at TRA stations where it is busy like Taipei main station.

I bought for the whole family and could distribute the e ticket to them if they have the app.

You all can try.
 

pclow59

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2003
Messages
5,624
Reaction score
2,106
I downloaded the TRA's 臺鐵e訂通 app and used it to book tickets for my trip earlier from Taipei to Jiaoxi, Yilan. Pretty useful to secure reserved seat tickets for 自強/普悠瑪。

Also used the e ticket (QR code) and scan through the gantry without having to collect tickets at the counter. Can save a lot of time if you are collecting at TRA stations where it is busy like Taipei main station.

I bought for the whole family and could distribute the e ticket to them if they have the app.

You all can try.
I have installed this too - 臺鐵e訂通
Start with 处理中。。。
Then,Getting connection failed !
7zqswLa_d.jpg
 

Thanatos_Wraiths

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2005
Messages
1,923
Reaction score
388
Not sure is it can not work out of Taiwan, then can only book when I reach there.
I booked my TRA tickets while I was in Singapore a week before my trip so it worked OK then.

You got the latest version 2.1.2?
Mine was downloaded on play store for Andriod.
 

pclow59

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2003
Messages
5,624
Reaction score
2,106
I booked my TRA tickets while I was in Singapore a week before my trip so it worked OK then.

You got the latest version 2.1.2?
Mine was downloaded on play store for Andriod.
I just installed yesterday so should be latest version ,also from play store. Worst case just book when reached there.
 

rrr2015

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2015
Messages
13,240
Reaction score
4,848
TRA website not accessible for 3days & nothing mentioned on their FB. someone sleeping on the job? :ROFLMAO:
 

Thanatos_Wraiths

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2005
Messages
1,923
Reaction score
388
I just installed yesterday so should be latest version ,also from play store. Worst case just book when reached there.
I am back in Singapore and encountered the same problem.
After about 2 mins of 處理中 with white background, it showed 連線失敗, I clicked 確定 and it shows 處理中 again but with App homepage background this time round. After about 2 mins, it is completed and the app homepage is OK and works fine.

You try it again. Should work.
 

rrr2015

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2015
Messages
13,240
Reaction score
4,848
I am back in Singapore and encountered the same problem.
After about 2 mins of 處理中 with white background, it showed 連線失敗, I clicked 確定 and it shows 處理中 again but with App homepage background this time round. After about 2 mins, it is completed and the app homepage is OK and works fine.

You try it again. Should work.
do u have to login to make enquires? i got to homepage but can't do any train schedule enquires

i think they might have accidently move everything into secure pages. so those who login before might not see issues
 

pclow59

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2003
Messages
5,624
Reaction score
2,106
I am back in Singapore and encountered the same problem.
After about 2 mins of 處理中 with white background, it showed 連線失敗, I clicked 確定 and it shows 處理中 again but with App homepage background this time round. After about 2 mins, it is completed and the app homepage is OK and works fine.

You try it again. Should work.

do u have to login to make enquires? i got to homepage but can't do any train schedule enquires

i think they might have accidently move everything into secure pages. so those who login before might not see issues
Like rrr2015 said, you may cache the data already. I have tried again and after connect failed, click "OK" and then processing again and next is "Get System configuration failed" and can not fetch any data!
 

Thanatos_Wraiths

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2005
Messages
1,923
Reaction score
388
do u have to login to make enquires? i got to homepage but can't do any train schedule enquires

i think they might have accidently move everything into secure pages. so those who login before might not see issues
My apologies, I could get to train schedule enquiry page and it shows my previous enquiry and I thought it was working fine but I just realised that I could not make new ones.

I think the problem is the connection to the server.

BTW, I did not login to purchase tickets previously as it seems that one need to have Taiwan ID no. to register as a member. I tried inputing passport no. but it would not accept it.

On the purchasing ticket aspect, I did set myself as the passenger by registering my passport no. under my settings>my passenger.
 

Thanatos_Wraiths

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2005
Messages
1,923
Reaction score
388
Like rrr2015 said, you may cache the data already. I have tried again and after connect failed, click "OK" and then processing again and next is "Get System configuration failed" and can not fetch any data!
I think it is connection problem to their server
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top