tian_yibang
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Oct 24, 2019
- Messages
- 11,031
- Reaction score
- 5,141
Tks for taking one for the team .
Moi dun chiong take big risk , who will

Tks for taking one for the team .

Just hooted this.
https://whymazer.com/products/infin...ger-dual-usb-c-gan7-tech-with-pin-lock-system
Built-in multi country pins, 65w, very compact and light.
This one very old liao. Gen1 gan technology. I've this for years already, but it's good. Still working well.Worth buying?
![]()
hardly use for laptop.
skip lcd display for lower cost
100w max for the top 2 ports. 3rd one is 18w i think.This looks slim and portable. Very suitable for travels.
Are both USB C ports 65w?
100w max for the top 2 ports. 3rd one is 18w i think.
Ok... I was referring to the ugreen one. Ugreen one is also very portable, good for overseas travel.I think you may have seen the wrong post?
The one I was asking about has only 2 ports.
Yes it's a very portable multi pin gan charger. Comparison with airpods pro 3 case size.This looks slim and portable. Very suitable for travels.
Are both USB C ports 65w?
https://shopee.sg/product/64922680/45952953537Worth buying?
![]()
hardly use for laptop.
skip lcd display for lower cost
Waste your money with LCD display. Why i need a smiley charger for?With robo design, lcd display 20+ extra![]()
Cheap + no good quality. What you pay is what you get.I bought one 800W from Shopee at $45
Maybe I got a faulty 100w previously. Can’t charge my laptop so I returned itI just bought their 65W.
Port max output 45W, but still can charge my ThinkPad.
You need to know how much Watts each of your phone needs, then study the GaN Charger Power distributions if/when 2 phones are charging for whether the Watts are sufficient...If need to charge 2 cell phones for travel use .Min wattage to get . which model ah?