UOB ONE Account

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2005
Messages
13,390
Reaction score
1,553
Reminder :

Bonus interest from 01 August 2018 if you satisfy the required conditions and have ADB of $75k in the account :
($4.903)×(no of days in the month)

28 days in the month = $137.27
29 days in the month = $142.18
30 days in the month = $147.08
31 days in the month = $151.98
 

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2005
Messages
13,390
Reaction score
1,553
I know AXS payment is not eligible for UOB one card quarterly rebate.

But anyone has idea if I use UOB one card to make payment using AXS, is it considered for UOB one bonus interest?
 

bumdssa

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2007
Messages
7,840
Reaction score
230
Now Visa cards can be used for paying MRT rides. Do such transactions qualify towards 500$ spend?

Wish to know as well. Under t&c it says that transactions with merchant transitlink will not be eligible however, the transaction description is bus/MRT. So I supposed it is eligible? Pleased to hear if anyone happened to confirm with cso.
 

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
9,671
Reaction score
1,382
I know AXS payment is not eligible for UOB one card quarterly rebate.

But anyone has idea if I use UOB one card to make payment using AXS, is it considered for UOB one bonus interest?

No. AXS is excluded from both rebate & bonus interest in T&C
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top