UOB ONE Account

stars8

Master Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2018
Messages
3,300
Reaction score
273
i just switched over to use uob one account with the card and placing the max 75k.

need to spend $500 on the uob one card. Does doing a recurring credit card payment of my hdb conservancy fee adds to the $500 required spend?

No its not included.
 

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2005
Messages
13,365
Reaction score
1,538
Joined
Sep 11, 2010
Messages
162
Reaction score
0
On the 3 GIRO debit transactions

I would like to clarify on arranging GIRO debit transactions for non UOB-CC.

I understand physical form is required for GIRO to other bank CC. Per instruction on the form, I have to mail it back to bill to the billing organisation.

For DBS CC and AMEX CC, any advice on who to address the form to and what to mention on the cover letter?

Thank you in advance!
 
Last edited:

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
I would like to clarify on arranging GIRO debit transactions for non UOB-CC.

I understand physical form is required for GIRO to other bank CC. Per instruction on the form, I have to mail it back to bill to the billing organisation.

For DBS CC and AMEX CC, any advice on who to address the form to and what to mention on the cover letter?

Thank you in advance!

The addressee are on these forms

For DBS https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.dbs.com.sg/personal/support/iwov-resources/docs/giro-cards_dbsv2.doc.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjFtJrx-LHnAhUu6nMBHWGDDPoQFjAAegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw3f1ltn-6rGzIR5thhCDQ73

For amex https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.americanexpress.com/sg/need-help/account-services/pay-bill-online.html%3Fpage%3DCM&ved=2ahUKEwin3p3R-LHnAhWUH7cAHTUNBtEQFjAAegQIBhAC&usg=AOvVaw0SU9q6VZSz1GNECBWcKhtO
 

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2018
Messages
11,357
Reaction score
3,713
Those who can spare the time to go to the bank for GIRO form might want to do so if you want to speed it up. I went because I was lazy to print and mail out.

Sharing my experience setting up GIRO for my POSB everyday card.

Went to POSB on 10 Dec afternoon. Got the GIRO form from the staff at queue counter. At the same time given a queue number when I said I wanted to submit form after completing it. Apparantly teller need to verify signature when I submit. Filled up the form while waiting.

Received SMS on 19 Dec from UOB that GIRO is approved on 18 Dec

But first GIRO deduction depends on your statement date and due date. My first statement date after approval is 6 Jan. Due date 28 Jan. First GIRO deducted successfully on 28 Jan.
 
Last edited:

m-ghost

Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
191
Reaction score
1
Hi guys.
In the UOB mighty app, is adding a BILLER the same as adding a GIRO?

Thank you.
 

m-ghost

Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
191
Reaction score
1
I realized that the DBS internet banking has much much much more organizations that allow giro to be added than UOB.
Why is that so ?
 

laurent_rio

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2015
Messages
1,294
Reaction score
25
Hi,

I just open UOB One account, may i ask fpr 3 giro requirement. Can i set this for 3 UOB Credit Card Payment (different UOB card) or must be different ?
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
Hi,

I just open UOB One account, may i ask fpr 3 giro requirement. Can i set this for 3 UOB Credit Card Payment (different UOB card) or must be different ?

Can do it for 3 uob credit cards. Need min $10 bill on each card each month to trigger giro payment
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top