UOB ONE Account

stealth0128

Master Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2003
Messages
2,557
Reaction score
42
I just completed my quarter of spending 1k using the UOB ONE card, may I ask when does the rebates come in?

My cycle is Nov to Jan.

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT
 
Last edited:

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2004
Messages
15,732
Reaction score
485
I just completed my quarter of spending 1k using the UOB ONE card, may I ask when does the rebates come in?

My cycle is Nov to Jan.

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT

end of your cycle (3rd month) you should see the rebates under "details" . its no in the statement. only after your second cycle 1st month end, then it will deduct from your bill.
 

juelim

Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2008
Messages
492
Reaction score
32
Do you guys have separate statement /month/ for the One Card (statement month) and One Account (calendar month)? How do reconcile the spending for easier tracking? Does UOB accede to requests to change to the credit card statement month to that of the account?
 

shpesft

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2005
Messages
1,490
Reaction score
2
Call up the hotline and get the CSO to change the statement date for your credit to be set to 30th or 31st of the month. Do note that the first month after the rest might become the following month’s last day, I.e. the current statement month if you call now might end on 31st March instead of end Feb. Check with the CSO.

Do you guys have separate statement /month/ for the One Card (statement month) and One Account (calendar month)? How do reconcile the spending for easier tracking? Does UOB accede to requests to change to the credit card statement month to that of the account?
 

newjungle

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2014
Messages
578
Reaction score
3
I have my account opened in Jan20, recall there’s an online opening promotion but couldn’t find it online (update to feb). Anyone happen to have the old link?
 

kelx01

Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2007
Messages
275
Reaction score
12
Because they like to waste paper..

Haha you’re right. Other banks’ online banking can do a lot of things, UOB one very limited.

For example, to change spending limit on your debit card need to mail them hardcopy paper form.
 

Smallchange

Junior Member
Joined
May 16, 2016
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Charged $10 to YOLO specifically for the GIRO transaction but it didn’t trigger the giro. UOB said must be more than $10. Do you have any experience like $10 on ur UOB credit card and it triggered the Giro?

Can do it for 3 uob credit cards. Need min $10 bill on each card each month to trigger giro payment
 

Smallchange

Junior Member
Joined
May 16, 2016
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
I found out when the credit card bill came and I didn’t see that they will giro it. So now I am short of one giro transaction. UOB really weird. Owe them money they dun want to collect. So I should just charge $10 to each and every UOB credit card. Free loan!

U need a bill above $10 to trigger giro of UOB cc.
 

ThinkMe

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2011
Messages
42,505
Reaction score
8,538
35lXUgC.jpg


Just received this

Posted from PCWX using Mi MIX 2S
 

dynlim

Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2016
Messages
133
Reaction score
11
btw the link in the message is not valid, checked on UOB page TnC still show Grab is on additional rebate.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top