UOB ONE Account

Panerex

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2010
Messages
6,614
Reaction score
123
I am going to say BYE BYE to UOB ONE savings account, since I am not crediting in my SAL.

Just going to continue to chalk the 3.33% rebate on ONE Card spending.
 

sgreview

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2018
Messages
832
Reaction score
186
I am going to say BYE BYE to UOB ONE savings account, since I am not crediting in my SAL.

Just going to continue to chalk the 3.33% rebate on ONE Card spending.

Have u close your One Account? Can do over phone/online to have to go down bank?

I experienced UOB account overdraft with fees/interest, so guess no way to leave at $0 and hope they don't charge the fall-below fee like some other banks?
 

Panerex

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2010
Messages
6,614
Reaction score
123
Have u close your One Account? Can do over phone/online to have to go down bank?

I experienced UOB account overdraft with fees/interest, so guess no way to leave at $0 and hope they don't charge the fall-below fee like some other banks?
Unfortunately I can’t close because too many GIROs pegged to this account
 

OppUknowme

Banned
Joined
Sep 3, 2022
Messages
158
Reaction score
28
UOB One Account still gives me higher interest even though I dun credit my salary into it, as compared to DBS Multipler. But must always higher account balance every month.
I managed to place my FD online via the mobile app. No need to go to the bank. Could be I have a dormant existing FD account in the first place.
Anybody using UOB stash account to earn higher interest?
bro how long to approve the FD? mine said 15 days
 

jywy2005

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2013
Messages
5,797
Reaction score
2,708
A note about UOB One debit card. There is an annual fee of $18. Please use your debit card to make 5 transactions within a year and the fees will be waived.
I kena that before as I always thought that debit cards dun have annual fees at all.:ROFLMAO:
 

sohguanh

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2010
Messages
9,566
Reaction score
3,243
A note about UOB One debit card. There is an annual fee of $18. Please use your debit card to make 5 transactions within a year and the fees will be waived.
I kena that before as I always thought that debit cards dun have annual fees at all.:ROFLMAO:
For my case I got UOB One credit card with zero txn for years and till now never received any annual fee. Strange isn't it? Now I login UOB ibanking can see that card is active. Banks never reveal what logic they used to determine charge customer annual fee or not
 

sohguanh

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2010
Messages
9,566
Reaction score
3,243
first 200 customers only
If you know my pattern I always fast leg fast hand. First Trust then SIF. It is first 200 for each calendar month. If can get ok cannot also ok as this UOB acct is my to be terminated OCBC account replacement. Need their ATM and to apply SSB t-bill IPO etc
 

NTTDoCoMo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2002
Messages
5,458
Reaction score
485
If you know my pattern I always fast leg fast hand. First Trust then SIF. It is first 200 for each calendar month. If can get ok cannot also ok as this UOB acct is my to be terminated OCBC account replacement. Need their ATM and to apply SSB t-bill IPO etc

Did you take a look at DBS My Account? If you don't have any existing DBS account can consider and has not closed an account with us for the past 6 months.

They having $68 Promotion - https://www.dbs.com.sg/iwov-resourc...eposit-account-opening-promotion-2022-tnc.pdf

https://www.dbs.com.sg/personal/promotion/account-opening
Service Charge - S$0
Account Fee - S$2

Account fee is waived for customers up to 16 years old or account on eStatement.
 

sohguanh

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2010
Messages
9,566
Reaction score
3,243
Did you take a look at DBS My Account?

They having $68 Promotion - https://www.dbs.com.sg/iwov-resourc...eposit-account-opening-promotion-2022-tnc.pdf

https://www.dbs.com.sg/personal/promotion/account-opening
Service Charge - S$0
Account Fee - S$2

Account fee is waived for customers up to 16 years old or account on eStatement.
I already have DBS account. I need either OCBC or UOB to diversify my ATM and apply SSB t-bill IPO needs. Interest is not consideration at all. Unless ssb tbill IPO other banks also provide this feature? Also my CPFIS SRS other banks also provide?
 

NTTDoCoMo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2002
Messages
5,458
Reaction score
485
I already have DBS account. I need either OCBC or UOB to diversify my ATM and apply SSB t-bill IPO needs. Interest is not consideration at all. Unless ssb tbill IPO other banks also provide this feature? Also my CPFIS SRS other banks also provide?

If i am not wrong, only the 3 Banks (DBS / OCBC / UOB) support IPO, CPFIS and SRS.
 

sohguanh

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2010
Messages
9,566
Reaction score
3,243
If i am not wrong, only the 3 Banks (DBS / OCBC / UOB) support IPO, CPFIS and SRS.
Precisely that is why for me I want either OCBC or UOB to complement the DBS. Since interest is not my priority then minimum balance, ATM, can apply SSB t-bill IPO etc is my first priority
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top