Yup it is written on the terms and condition. Quite high. 2.88% FD may be offered by other banks next mth. Only good if u really need to place by this month.Just called them, minimum 100k
Yup it is written on the terms and condition. Quite high. 2.88% FD may be offered by other banks next mth. Only good if u really need to place by this month.Just called them, minimum 100k
2.88% already offered by BEA. Advertised on newspaper.Yup it is written on the terms and condition. Quite high. 2.88% FD may be offered by other banks next mth.
I am going to say BYE BYE to UOB ONE savings account, since I am not crediting in my SAL.
Just going to continue to chalk the 3.33% rebate on ONE Card spending.
Unfortunately I can’t close because too many GIROs pegged to this accountHave u close your One Account? Can do over phone/online to have to go down bank?
I experienced UOB account overdraft with fees/interest, so guess no way to leave at $0 and hope they don't charge the fall-below fee like some other banks?
bro how long to approve the FD? mine said 15 daysUOB One Account still gives me higher interest even though I dun credit my salary into it, as compared to DBS Multipler. But must always higher account balance every month.
I managed to place my FD online via the mobile app. No need to go to the bank. Could be I have a dormant existing FD account in the first place.
Anybody using UOB stash account to earn higher interest?
bro how long to approve the FD? mine said 15 days
what gonna happen after 15 days?? need to transfer funds to the account?? at how many percent also never statedYes, mine also state 15 days.
Just open the account only, u need to transfer fund in n select how long u wantwhat gonna happen after 15 days?? need to transfer funds to the account?? at how many percent also never stated
first 200 customers onlyJust to tag to this thread. Ppl looking to open new UOB online account there is an ongoing Online Account Opening Promotion. Put $5k 2 months get $60 cash credit quite good deal
https://www.uob.com.sg/personal/save/promotion/uobsavers.page
For my case I got UOB One credit card with zero txn for years and till now never received any annual fee. Strange isn't it? Now I login UOB ibanking can see that card is active. Banks never reveal what logic they used to determine charge customer annual fee or notA note about UOB One debit card. There is an annual fee of $18. Please use your debit card to make 5 transactions within a year and the fees will be waived.
I kena that before as I always thought that debit cards dun have annual fees at all.![]()
If you know my pattern I always fast leg fast hand. First Trust then SIF. It is first 200 for each calendar month. If can get ok cannot also ok as this UOB acct is my to be terminated OCBC account replacement. Need their ATM and to apply SSB t-bill IPO etcfirst 200 customers only
If you know my pattern I always fast leg fast hand. First Trust then SIF. It is first 200 for each calendar month. If can get ok cannot also ok as this UOB acct is my to be terminated OCBC account replacement. Need their ATM and to apply SSB t-bill IPO etc
I already have DBS account. I need either OCBC or UOB to diversify my ATM and apply SSB t-bill IPO needs. Interest is not consideration at all. Unless ssb tbill IPO other banks also provide this feature? Also my CPFIS SRS other banks also provide?Did you take a look at DBS My Account?
They having $68 Promotion - https://www.dbs.com.sg/iwov-resourc...eposit-account-opening-promotion-2022-tnc.pdf
https://www.dbs.com.sg/personal/promotion/account-opening
Service Charge - S$0
Account Fee - S$2
Account fee is waived for customers up to 16 years old or account on eStatement.
I already have DBS account. I need either OCBC or UOB to diversify my ATM and apply SSB t-bill IPO needs. Interest is not consideration at all. Unless ssb tbill IPO other banks also provide this feature? Also my CPFIS SRS other banks also provide?
Precisely that is why for me I want either OCBC or UOB to complement the DBS. Since interest is not my priority then minimum balance, ATM, can apply SSB t-bill IPO etc is my first priorityIf i am not wrong, only the 3 Banks (DBS / OCBC / UOB) support IPO, CPFIS and SRS.