UOB ONE Account

wynnest

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2014
Messages
667
Reaction score
23
Hi, all I just opened UOB One Account. Few questions to clarify:

1. Any minimum amount for GIRO payment to fulfil the One Account interest?
2. I applied 3 GIRO as below, it is eligible (not sure paying UOB credit card considered in 3 GIRO or not)?
- Income Tax
- Property Tax
- UOB Credit Card.
3. Does top up ezlink and dash account contribute to the minimum spending amount $500? Knowing that both are not eligible for the cashback but how about the minimum spending to earn the One Account saving interest?
 

tidalstorm

Master Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
4,238
Reaction score
371
Hi, all I just opened UOB One Account. Few questions to clarify:

1. Any minimum amount for GIRO payment to fulfil the One Account interest?
2. I applied 3 GIRO as below, it is eligible (not sure paying UOB credit card considered in 3 GIRO or not)?
- Income Tax
- Property Tax
- UOB Credit Card.
3. Does top up ezlink and dash account contribute to the minimum spending amount $500? Knowing that both are not eligible for the cashback but how about the minimum spending to earn the One Account saving interest?
1. No
2. Can but property tax usually dun do go for 12 months so u will kena sabo if u finish paying yr property tax. U can try add 1 more giro to be sure u hit min 3 giro
3. Dun consider. Unless u singtel user and top up dash using singtel bill
 

eden1988

Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2005
Messages
124
Reaction score
11
I just applied to giro pay 2 of my UOB CC via UOB internet banking, anyone tried via the same way and can confirm that this method works?
 

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2018
Messages
11,357
Reaction score
3,713
Other than UOB, which bank's credit card easier to apply for GIRO ?

Is GIRO deducted on the due date ?
 

leemeng

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
I added my uob one card last month to be paid giro with one account

In the one card statement shows auto payment issued and both paid and reversal of payment on due date
(have not advance pay amount)

in my uob one account there is no statement on the giro being paid

Do anyone experienced this?
 

Boiboi321

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Excluded transactions

Hi gurus -- I received a message from UOB indicating that there will be new transactions that are excluded from UOB credit cards. Can I check if anyone has confirmed with CSO over call / email what these are? My primary concerns are with (1) Grab top up and (2) YouTrip top up. Seems from a brief read of comments below that Grab is still ok but YouTrip not. Anyone can confirm? Thanks!
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
Hi gurus -- I received a message from UOB indicating that there will be new transactions that are excluded from UOB credit cards. Can I check if anyone has confirmed with CSO over call / email what these are? My primary concerns are with (1) Grab top up and (2) YouTrip top up. Seems from a brief read of comments below that Grab is still ok but YouTrip not. Anyone can confirm? Thanks!

Been discussed. Youtrip excluded under new exclusion. Grab to be tested.
 

MoneyHoney

Master Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Messages
4,235
Reaction score
33
Been discussed. Youtrip excluded under new exclusion. Grab to be tested.

Just to clarify, may I know which clause in the UOB One Card T&C points to Youtrip exclusion please?

Anyway I have called the CSO, and was informed that Youtrip transactions are only excluded from 30 Nov 2019 and later (CSO said transaction date but to play safe better do it before Post Date). Any Youtrip transactions made before 30 Nov 2019 still counts towards the target for your cashback.

The CSO didn't point out to me that Grab will be excluded from 30 Nov onwards though. So I guess that is some form of good news?
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
Just to clarify, may I know which clause in the UOB One Card T&C points to Youtrip exclusion please?

Anyway I have called the CSO, and was informed that Youtrip transactions are only excluded from 30 Nov 2019 and later (CSO said transaction date but to play safe better do it before Post Date). Any Youtrip transactions made before 30 Nov 2019 still counts towards the target for your cashback.

The CSO didn't point out to me that Grab will be excluded from 30 Nov onwards though. So I guess that is some form of good news?

New tnc exclude MCC 6540 for youtrip
 

SamSze

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2014
Messages
91
Reaction score
11
Just to clarify, may I know which clause in the UOB One Card T&C points to Youtrip exclusion please?

Anyway I have called the CSO, and was informed that Youtrip transactions are only excluded from 30 Nov 2019 and later (CSO said transaction date but to play safe better do it before Post Date). Any Youtrip transactions made before 30 Nov 2019 still counts towards the target for your cashback.

The CSO didn't point out to me that Grab will be excluded from 30 Nov onwards though. So I guess that is some form of good news?

I don't expect grab will be excluded anytime soon, as UOB is offering additional rebate for grab expenses.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top